Factor substitution and long-run growth in the Lucas model with elastic labor supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K., 2012. "Factor Substitution And Economic Growth: A Unified Approach," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 625-656, September.
- Olivier de La Grandville & Rainer Klump, 2000. "Economic Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution: Two Theorems and Some Suggestions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 282-291, March.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2009.
"Factor Substitution, Income Distribution and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(4), pages 464-479, November.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2009. "Factor Substitution, Income Distribution and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 464-479, November.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2007. "Factor Substitution, Income Distribution, and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model," Working Papers 0453, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Andreas Irmen & Rainer Klump, 2007. "Factor Substitution, Income Distribution, and Growth in a Generalized Neoclassical Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2148, CESifo.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2003.
"Elasticity of substitution and growth: normalized CES in the Diamond model,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 155-165, January.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2001. "Elasticity of Substitution and Growth: Normalized CES in the Diamond Model," Departmental Working Papers 2001-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Rainer Klump, 2001. "Trade, money and employment in intertemporal optimizing models of growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 411-428.
- Antonio Ladrón-de-Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel S. Santos, 1999.
"A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 609-631.
- Antonio Ladron de Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel Santos, 1995. "A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure," Working Papers 9503, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Ladrón de Guevara Martínez, Antonio & Santos, Manuel S. & Ortigueira, Salvador, 1995. "A two-sector model of endogenous growth with leisure," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4160, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsElasticity of substitution; Endogenous growth; Human capital;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:180-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.