Endogeneity in stochastic frontier models: Copula approach without external instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2016. "Endogeneity in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 280-288.
- Sungho Park & Sachin Gupta, 2012. "Handling Endogenous Regressors by Joint Estimation Using Copulas," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 567-586, July.
- Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2013. "GMM estimation of stochastic frontier model with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 233-236.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Peter J. Danaher & Michael S. Smith, 2011. "Modeling Multivariate Distributions Using Copulas: Applications in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 4-21, 01-02.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Kutlu, Levent, 2010. "Battese-coelli estimator with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 79-81, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2017.
"Endogenous environmental variables in stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 131-140.
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2017. "Endogenous Environmental Variables In Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Wanglin Ma & Kathryn Bicknell & Alan Renwick, 2019.
"Feed use intensification and technical efficiency of dairy farms in New Zealand,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(1), pages 20-38, January.
- Ma, Wanglin & Renwick, Alan & Bicknell, Kathryn, 2018. "Feed Use Intensification and Technical Efficiency of Dairy Farms in New Zealand," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274394, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sylvia Beatriz Guillermo Peon & Israel Vargas Casimiro, 2017. "Recaudacion potencial, eficiencia recaudatoria y transferencias federales: Un analisis para las entidades federativas en Mexico utilizando el modelo de frontera estocastica," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 14(1), pages 35-71, Enero-Jun.
- Malikov, Emir, 2016. "Estimating Multi-Product Production Functions and Productivity using Control Functions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235108, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kutlu, Levent & Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Mike G., 2019. "A time-varying true individual effects model with endogenous regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 539-559.
- Lai, Hung-pin & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2019. "Technical and allocative efficiency in a panel stochastic production frontier system model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 255-265.
- Mustafa U. Karakaplan & Levent Kutlu, 2017. "Handling Endogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 889-901.
- Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "On the estimation of zero-inefficiency stochastic frontier models with endogenous regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 19-22.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic frontier model; Endogenous regressors; Copula function; Maximum likelihood;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:133:y:2015:i:c:p:85-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.