Bertrand competition with cost uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 1995. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Bertrand Equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 19-32, January.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2010.
"On the existence of Bayesian Cournot equilibrium,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2007. "On the existence of Bayesian Cournot equilibrium," UC3M Working papers. Economics we070603, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2008. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2008-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2007. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Working Papers 0702, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2007. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Working Papers 0715, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Blume, Andreas, 2003. "Bertrand without fudge," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 167-168, February.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Robert G. Hansen, 1988. "Auctions with Endogenous Quantity," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(1), pages 44-58, Spring.
- Philip J. Reny, 1999. "On the Existence of Pure and Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1029-1056, September.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, II: Applications," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-41.
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2002. "Mixed Bertrand equilibria under decreasing returns to scale: an embarrassment of riches," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 359-362, February.
- Spulber, Daniel F, 1995. "Bertrand Competition When Rivals' Costs Are Unknown," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Todd R. Kaplan & David Wettstein, 2000. "The possibility of mixed-strategy equilibria with constant-returns-to-scale technology under Bertrand competition," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 65-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2013. "Incentive to Reduce Cost under Incomplete Information," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00542486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fedor Iskhakov & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2013. "The Dynamics of Bertrand Price Competition with Cost-Reducing Investments," Discussion Papers 13-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBertrand competition Cost uncertainty Mixed strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:107:y:2010:i:3:p:356-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.