Achieving a secure energy future: environmental and economic issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, S.A., 2010. "Biomass energy and the environmental impacts associated with its production and utilization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 919-937, April.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1052-1058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Refsgaard, Karen & Halberg, Niels & Kristensen, Erik Steen, 1998. "Energy utilization in crop and dairy production in organic and conventional livestock production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 599-630, August.
- Alhajj Ali, Salem & Tedone, Luigi & De Mastro, Giuseppe, 2013. "A comparison of the energy consumption of rainfed durum wheat under different management scenarios in southern Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 308-318.
- Ricker, Martin, 1997. "Limits to economic growth as shown by a computable general equilibrium model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Pandey, Vimal Chandra & Bajpai, Omesh & Singh, Nandita, 2016. "Energy crops in sustainable phytoremediation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 58-73.
- repec:eee:energy:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:307-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabatabaeefar, A. & Emamzadeh, H. & Varnamkhasti, M. Ghasemi & Rahimizadeh, R. & Karimi, M., 2009. "Comparison of energy of tillage systems in wheat production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-45.
- Pandey, Vimal Chandra & Singh, Kripal & Singh, Jay Shankar & Kumar, Akhilesh & Singh, Bajrang & Singh, Rana P., 2012. "Jatropha curcas: A potential biofuel plant for sustainable environmental development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2870-2883.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:9:y:1994:i:3:p:201-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.