Institutional Resource Regimes: Towards sustainability through the combination of property-rights theory and policy analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hezri, Adnan A. & Dovers, Stephen R., 2006. "Sustainability indicators, policy and governance: Issues for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 86-99, November.
- Leach, Melissa & Mearns, Robin & Scoones, Ian, 1999. "Environmental Entitlements: Dynamics and Institutions in Community-Based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 225-247, February.
- Kline, Jeffrey D. & Alig, Ralph J. & Johnson, Rebecca L., 2000. "Forest owner incentives to protect riparian habitat," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-43, April.
- Gottfried, Robert & Wear, David & Lee, Robert, 1996. "Institutional solutions to market failure on the landscape scale," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 133-140, August.
- Langpap, Christian, 2006. "Conservation of endangered species: Can incentives work for private landowners?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 558-572, June.
- Daniel H. Cole & Peter Z. Grossman, 2002. "The Meaning of Property Rights: Law versus Economics?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 317-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Bolognesi, 2014. "Analyse structurelle des systèmes hydriques urbains en Europe : aspects organisationnels et défis patrimoniaux," Post-Print hal-01079092, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:126-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yvan Renou & Thomas Bolognesi, 2015. "Des régimes urbains pour sortir de la "crise sans fin" ? Le cas de la gouvernance des services de l’eau potable en Europe," Post-Print halshs-01178442, HAL.
- Bullock, Craig H. & Collier, Marcus, 2011. "When the public good conflicts with an apparent preference for unsustainable behaviour," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 971-977, March.
- Thomas Bolognesi, 2013. "Perspectives de soutenabilité de la " Modernisation " de la gestion des services hydriques urbains en Europe," Post-Print halshs-00914229, HAL.
- Haynie, Alan C. & Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E., 2009.
"Common property, information, and cooperation: Commercial fishing in the Bering Sea,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 406-413, December.
- Robert H. Hicks & Alan C. Haynie & Kurt E. Schnier, 2008. "Common Property, Information, and Cooperation: Commercial Fishing in the Bering Sea," Working Papers 80, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Roy, Anjan Kumer Dev & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2012. "A review of the role of property rights and forest policies in the management of the Sundarbans Mangrove Forest in Bangladesh," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 46-53.
- Akgün, Aliye Ahu & van Leeuwen, Eveline & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012. "A multi-actor multi-criteria scenario analysis of regional sustainable resource policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 19-28.
- Arnaud Buchs, 2012. "Périodiser les phases de régime et de crise des usages de l'eau. L'apport d'une approche en termes de modes d'usage de l'eau," Post-Print halshs-00716693, HAL.
- Bettina Bahn-Walkowiak & Raimund Bleischwitz & Martin Distelkamp & Mark Meyer, 2012. "Taxing construction minerals: a contribution to a resource-efficient Europe," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 25(1), pages 29-43, July.
- Thomas Bolognesi, 2012. "Le système hydrique urbain : une grille d'analyse originale pour qualifier les défis de la gestion de l'eau dans les villes européennes," Post-Print halshs-00719372, HAL.
- Rahman, H.M. Tuihedur & Hickey, Gordon M. & Sarker, Swapan Kumar, 2012. "A framework for evaluating collective action and informal institutional dynamics under a resource management policy of decentralization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 32-41.
- Dash, Madhusmita & Behera, Bhagirath, 2015. "Local institutions, collective action and forest conservation: The case of Similipal Tiger Reserve in India," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 167-184.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Resource Regime Policy analysis Institutional economics Property rights Resource use Sustainable resource management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:68:y:2009:i:3:p:798-809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.