Institutionalisation of sustainable consumption patterns based on shared use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ropke, Inge, 1999. "The dynamics of willingness to consume," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 399-420, March.
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. " Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, December.
- Jackson, Tim & Marks, Nic, 1999. "Consumption, sustainable welfare and human needs--with reference to UK expenditure patterns between 1954 and 1994," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 421-441, March.
- Max-Neef, Manfred, 1995. "Economic growth and quality of life: a threshold hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 115-118, November.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1980. "Economic Implications of Mandated Efficiency in Standards for Household Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 21-40.
- Cogoy, Mario, 1995. "Market and non-market determinants of private consumption and their impacts on the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 169-180, June.
- Princen, Thomas, 1999. "Consumption and environment: some conceptual issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 347-363, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0057-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaefers, Tobias, 2013. "Exploring carsharing usage motives: A hierarchical means-end chain analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-77.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:23:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s11027-017-9763-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3043-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Firnkorn, Jörg & Müller, Martin, 2011. "What will be the environmental effects of new free-floating car-sharing systems? The case of car2go in Ulm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1519-1528, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4077-:d:181071 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:113-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atiq Uz Zaman & Steffen Lehmann, 2011. "Challenges and Opportunities in Transforming a City into a “Zero Waste City”," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-21, November.
- Xenias, Dimitrios & Whitmarsh, Lorraine, 2013. "Dimensions and determinants of expert and public attitudes to sustainable transport policies and technologies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-85.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:703-:d:97072 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:203:y:2018:i:c:p:414-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ornetzeder, Michael & Hertwich, Edgar G. & Hubacek, Klaus & Korytarova, Katarina & Haas, Willi, 2008. "The environmental effect of car-free housing: A case in Vienna," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 516-530, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2518-:d:158639 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathan, Wolfgang & Matzler, Kurt & Veider, Viktoria, 2016. "The sharing economy: Your business model's friend or foe?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 663-672.
- Font Vivanco, David & Kemp, René & van der Voet, Ester, 2016. "How to deal with the rebound effect? A policy-oriented approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 114-125.
- Rafael Laurenti & Jagdeep Singh & Rajib Sinha & Josepha Potting & Björn Frostell, 2016. "Unintended Environmental Consequences of Improvement Actions: A Qualitative Analysis of Systems' Structure and Behavior," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 381-399, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2758-:d:161947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lena Borg & Lovisa Högberg, 2014. "Organization of Laundry Facility Types and Energy Use in Owner-Occupied Multi-Family Buildings in Sweden," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-18, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:762-:d:97817 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:928-:d:205054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Firnkorn, Jörg & Shaheen, Susan PhD, 2016. "Generic time- and method-interdependencies of empirical impact-measurements: A generalizable model of adaptation-processes of carsharing-users' mobility-behavior over time," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2t18w5rz, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- repec:eee:appene:v:220:y:2018:i:c:p:296-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 559-574, July.
- Charlotte Fourcroy, 2014. "Innovation logics and energy consumption in the service sector: a characteristics-based approach and its application to food retail services," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 115-138.
- Jan Van der Borg & Nicola Camatti & Dario Bertocchi & Andrea Albarea, 2017. "The Rise of the Sharing Economy in Tourism: Exploring Airbnb Attributes for the Veneto Region," Working Papers 2017:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:50:y:2004:i:1-2:p:135-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.