The total economic value of Amazonian deforestation, 1978-1993
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruitenbeek, H. Jack, 1992. "The rainforest supply price: a tool for evaluating rainforest conservation expenditures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 57-78, July.
- Echeverria, Jaime & Hanrahan, Michael & Solorzano, Raul, 1995. "Valuation of non-priced amenities provided by the biological resources within the Monteverde Cloud Forest Preserve, Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-52, April.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 1997. "Environmental services as a strategy for sustainable development in rural Amazonia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Francisco, Herminia A. & Cruz, Wilfrido & Conway, Zenaida T., 1988. "The On-Site and Downstream Costs of Soil Erosion in the Magat and Pantabangan Watersheds," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1988 Vol. XV No. 1-d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Randall A. Kramer & D. Evan Mercer, 1997. "Valuing a Global Environmental Good: U.S. Residents' Willingness to Pay to Protect Tropical Rain Forests," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 196-210.
- Pinedo-Vasquez, Miguel & Zarin, Daniel & Jipp, Peter, 1992. "Economic returns from forest conversion in the Peruvian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 163-173, October.