Managing cattle grazing under degraded forests: An optimal control approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Vernon L., 1977. "Control theory applied to natural and environmental resources an exposition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Barrett, Scott, 1991. "Optimal soil conservation and the reform of agricultural pricing policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 167-187, October.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Victor, Peter A., 1991. "Indicators of sustainable development: some lessons from capital theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 191-213, December.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-149.
- L. Allen Torell & Kenneth S. Lyon & E. Bruce Godfrey, 1991. "Long-Run versus Short-Run Planning Horizons and the Rangeland Stocking Rate Decision," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 795-807.
- Durston, John, 1988. "Política social rural en una estrategia de desarrollo sostenido," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Ragozin, David L. & Brown, Gardner Jr., 1985. "Harvest policies and nonmarket valuation in a predator -- prey system," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 155-168, June.
- Kreuter, Urs P. & Workman, John P., 1994. "Costs of overstocking on cattle and wildlife ranches in Zimbabwe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 237-248, December.
- Hueting, Roefie, 1991. "The use of the discount rate in a cost-benefit analysis for different uses of a humid tropical forest area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 43-57, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Göran Bostedt & Peter J. Parks & Mattias Boman, 2003. "Integrated Natural Resource Management in Northern Sweden: An Application to Forestry and Reindeer Husbandry," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 149-159.
- Noack, Frederik A.W. & Manthey, Michael & Ruitenbeek, Jack H. & Mohadjer, M.R. Marvie, 2010. "Separate or mixed production of timber, livestock and biodiversity in the Caspian Forest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 67-76, November.
- V. Sophie Ávila Foucat & Daniel A. Revollo Fernández, 2014. "Análisis financiero y percepción de los servicios ambientales de un sistema silvopastoril: un estudio de caso en los Tuxtlas, México," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 22, pages 17-33, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:21:y:1997:i:2:p:123-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.