Land degradation and property regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hecht, Susanna B., 1985. "Environment, development and politics: Capital accumulation and the livestock sector in Eastern Amazonia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 663-684, June.
- Beaumont, Paul M & Bradshaw, Patrick T, 1995. "A Distributed Parallel Genetic Algorithm for Solving Optimal Growth Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 159-179, August.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "Property rights, externalities, and resource degradation : Locating the tragedy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 235-262, October.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992. "Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
- Clark, Colin W, 1973. "Profit Maximization and the Extinction of Animal Species," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 950-961, July-Aug..
- Jeremy Greenwood & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1993. "Putting home economics into macroeconomics," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Lee, John G., 2005. "Land Degradation in the Sahel: An Application of Biophysical Modeling in the Optimal Control Setting," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19494, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Prskawetz, Alexia & Winkler-Dworak, Maria & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2003. "Production, distribution and insecurity of food: a dynamic framework," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 317-337, September.
- Maria Winkler-Dworak, 2004. "Food Security, Fertility Differentials and Land Degradation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Framework," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 2(1), pages 227-252.
- Clayton, Helena & Brennan, Donna C., 2003. "The economics of land degradation and technological change: a case study in Vietnam," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57845, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Simmons, Cynthia S., 1997. "Forest management practices in the Bayano region of Panama: Cultural variations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 989-1000, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:18:y:1996:i:1:p:55-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.