Land degradation and property regimes
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hecht, Susanna B., 1985. "Environment, development and politics: Capital accumulation and the livestock sector in Eastern Amazonia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 663-684, June.
- Clark, Colin W, 1973. "Profit Maximization and the Extinction of Animal Species," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 950-961, July-Aug..
- Jeremy Greenwood & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1993. "Putting home economics into macroeconomics," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-11.
- Beaumont, Paul M & Bradshaw, Patrick T, 1995. "A Distributed Parallel Genetic Algorithm for Solving Optimal Growth Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 159-179, August.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "Property rights, externalities, and resource degradation : Locating the tragedy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 235-262, October.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992. "Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:18:y:1996:i:1:p:55-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.