Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Differences in Postsecondary Financial Aid Awards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- LeClere, Marc J., 1994. "The Decomposition of Coefficients in Censored Regression Models: Understanding the Effect of Independent Variables on Taxpayer Behavior," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 47(4), pages 837-845, December.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- Mcpherson, M.S., 1988. "How Can We Tell If Federal Student Aid Is Working?," Department of Economics Working Papers 114, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- LeClere, Marc J., 1994. "The Decomposition of Coefficients in Censored Regression Models: Understanding the Effect of Independent Variables on Taxpayer Behavior," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(4), pages 837-45, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singell Jr., Larry D., 2002. "Merit, need, and student self selection: is there discretion in the packaging of aid at a large public university?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 445-454, October.
- Michael S. Kofoed, 2017. "To Apply or Not to Apply: FAFSA Completion and Financial Aid Gaps," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(1), pages 1-39, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:17:y:1998:i:2:p:219-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.