Modeling institutional production of higher education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porter, Stephen R. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2006. "Institutional research productivity and the connection to average student quality and overall reputation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 605-617, December.
- Webber, Douglas A. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G., 2010.
"Do expenditures other than instructional expenditures affect graduation and persistence rates in American higher education?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 947-958, December.
- Douglas A. Webber & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2009. "Do Expenditures Other Than Instructional Expenditures Affect Graduation and Persistence Rates in American Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 15216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Webber, Douglas A. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G., 2009. "Do Expenditures Other Than Instructional Expenditures Affect Graduation and Persistence Rates in American Higher Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 4345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2002. "On the dynamics of quality student enrollment at institutions of higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 481-489, October.
- Javier García-Estévez & Néstor Duch-Brown, 2012. "Student graduation: to what extent does university expenditure matter?," Working Papers 2012/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bosker R.J. & Velden R.K.W. van der & Loo P.J.E. van de, 1997. "Differential effects of colleges on the labour market success of their graduates," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ehrenberg, R.G.Ronald G., 2004. "Econometric studies of higher education," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 19-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:13:y:1994:i:3:p:197-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.