Mortgage loan portfolio optimization using multi-stage stochastic programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Nielsen, Soren & Poulsen, Rolf, 2004. "A two-factor, stochastic programming model of Danish mortgage-backed securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1267-1289, April.
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A., 1996. "Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 264-273, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alois Geyer & Michael Hanke & Alex Weissensteiner, 2009. "A stochastic programming approach for multi-period portfolio optimization," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 187-208, May.
- Weissensteiner, Alex, 2010. "Using the Black-Derman-Toy interest rate model for portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 175-181, April.
- Poulsen, Rolf & Rasmussen, Kourosh Marjani, 2008. "Financial Giffen goods: Examples and counterexamples," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 572-576, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:742-766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .