Efficient Markov perfect Nash equilibria: theory and application to dynamic fishery games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehtamo, Harri & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 1993. "A cooperative incentive equilibrium for a resource management problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 659-678, July.
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Haurie, Alain & Pohjola, Matti, 1987. "Efficient equilibria in a differential game of capitalism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-78, March.
- Rincon-Zapatero, J. P., 2004. "Characterization of Markovian equilibria in a class of differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1243-1266, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David González-Sánchez & Onésimo Hernández-Lerma, 2014. "Dynamic Potential Games: The Discrete-Time Stochastic Case," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 309-328, September.
- L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann, 2017. "On the attainment of the maximum sustainable yield in the Verhulst-Lotka-Volterra model," Working Papers wp1112, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ricardo Josa-Fombellida & Juan Rincón-Zapatero, 2015. "Euler–Lagrange equations of stochastic differential games: application to a game of a productive asset," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(1), pages 61-108, May.
- Wang, Hefei, 2012. "Costly information transmission in continuous time with implications for credit rating announcements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1402-1413.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:29:y:2005:i:6:p:1073-1096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.