A computational approach to liquidity-constrained firms over an infinite horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 77-114.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 2494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1997.
"Computational economics and economic theory: Substitutes or complements?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 907-942, June.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1997. "Computational Economics and Economic Theory: Substitutes or Complements," NBER Technical Working Papers 0208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, Angus, 1991. "Saving and Liquidity Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1221-1248, September.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988. "Financial factors in business fluctuations," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 33-78.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil Kashyap, 1991.
"Interest Rate Spreads, Credit Constraints, and Investment Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 11-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil Kashyap, 1990. "Interest Rate Spreads, Credit Constraints, and Investment Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 3495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil K. Kashyap, 1990. "Interest rate spreads, credit constraints and investment fluctuations: an empirical investigation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gertler, Mark & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Kashyap, Anil, 1990. "Interest Rate Spreads, Credit Constraints, And Investment Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 90-46, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendon, 2003.
"Firm Investment in Imperfect Capital Markets: A Structural Estimation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 513-545, July.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendón, 1996. "Firm investment in imperfect capital markets: A structural estimation," Economics Working Papers 274, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 1998.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1991.
"Corporate Structure, Liquidity, and Investment: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Groups,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 33-60.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Corporate structure, liquidity, and investment: evidence from Japanese industrial groups," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Radner, Roy & Shepp, Larry, 1996. "Risk vs. profit potential: A model for corporate strategy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1373-1393, August.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 2000. "Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities are Useful: A Comment on Kaplan and Zingales," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 695-705.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-328, April.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, John B, 2003.
" The Dynamic Effects of Firm-Level Borrowing Constraints,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(5), pages 743-762, October.
- John Bailey Jones, 2000. "The Dynamic Effects of Firm Level Borrowing Constraints," Discussion Papers 00-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- W. Allard Bruinshoofd & Clemens Kool, 2009.
"Nonlinear target adjustment in corporate liquidity management: an endogenous thresholds approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2125-2131.
- W. Allard Bruinshoofd & Clemens J. M. Kool, 2006. "Non-Linear Target Adjustment in Corporate Liquidity Management: An Endogenous Thresholds Approach," DNB Working Papers 087, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- A. Bruinshoofd & C.J.M. Kool, 2006. "Non-linear Target Adjustment in Corporate Liquidity Management: An Endogenous Thresholds Approach," Working Papers 06-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- López Martín, Mª Del Carmen & Rodero Franganillo, Adolfo, 2005. "Los activos de las instituciones de inversión colectiva de carácter financiero/Assets by Financial Institutions for Collective Investment," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 93-124, Abril.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2003:i:1:p:189-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.