Multiple capital inputs, Q, and investment spending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merkies, A.H.Q.M. & Steyn, I.J., 1988. "Adaptive forecasting with hyperfilters," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Speaker, Paul J. & Mitchell, Douglas W. & Gelles, Gregory M., 1989. "Geometric combination lags as flexible infinite distributed lag estimators," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 171-185, April.
- van Alphen, Hendrik J & Merkies, Arnold H Q M, 1976. "Distributed Lags in Construction: An Empirical Study," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 411-430, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari, 2000. "Market Power and Inflation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 509-513, August.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1995. "Three Financing Constraint Hypotheses and Inventory Investment: New Tests With Time and Sectoral Heterogeneity," Macroeconomics 9510001, EconWPA, revised 09 Oct 1995.
- Baum, Christopher F & Thies, Clifford F, 1999.
"Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Christopher F. Baum & Clifford F. Thies, 1996. "Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 332., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2015.
"Heterogeneous Impact of Real Estate Prices on Firm Investment,"
HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series
30, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- HAZAMA Makoto & UESUGI Iichiro, 2015. "Heterogeneous Impact of Real Estate Prices on Firm Investment," Discussion papers 15091, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wilson, Daniel J., 2009.
"IT and Beyond: The Contribution of Heterogeneous Capital to Productivity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27, pages 52-70.
- Daniel Wilson, 2004. "IT and Beyond: The Contribution of Heterogenous Capital to Productivity," Working Papers 04-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2004. "IT and beyond: the contribution of heterogeneous capital to productivity," Working Paper Series 2004-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brahim Elmorchid, 2010. "L’impact des Congés Fiscaux sur le Coût d’usage du Capital dans les Pays Arabes: Cas du Maroc," Working Papers 533, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2010.
- Austan Goolsbee & David B. Gross, 1997. "Estimating Adjustment Costs with Data on Heterogeneous Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 6342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Huntley Schaller, 2001.
"Business Fixed Investment and "Bubbles": The Japanese Case,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 663-680, June.
- Huntley Schaller & Robert S. Chirinko, 1995. "Business Fixed Investment and "Bubbles": the Japanese Case," Carleton Economic Papers 95-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 2001.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Schaller, Huntley, 1996. "Business Fixed Investment and "Bubbles": The Japanese Case," Economics Series 28, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Joseph P. Ogden & Shanhong Wu, 2015. "Corporate Investment: Empirical Evidence for Alternative Propensities," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 1-21, November.
- Gema Pastor-Agustin & Manuel Espitia-Escuer & Marisa Ramirez-Aleson, 2007. "A Q Model Investment System in Material and Immaterial Assets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 43-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:17:y:1993:i:5-6:p:907-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .