Multiple capital inputs, Q, and investment spending
No abstract is available for this item.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari, 2000.
"Market Power and Inflation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 509-513, August.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari, 2000. "Market Power and Inflation," CESifo Working Paper Series 277, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1995. "Three Financing Constraint Hypotheses and Inventory Investment: New Tests With Time and Sectoral Heterogeneity," Macroeconomics 9510001, EconWPA, revised 09 Oct 1995.
- Baum, Christopher F & Thies, Clifford F, 1999. "Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Christopher F. Baum & Clifford F. Thies, 1996. "Q, Cash Flow and Investment: An Econometric Critique," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 332., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2015. "Heterogeneous Impact of Real Estate Prices on Firm Investment," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 30, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- HAZAMA Makoto & UESUGI Iichiro, 2015. "Heterogeneous Impact of Real Estate Prices on Firm Investment," Discussion papers 15091, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wilson, Daniel J., 2009. "IT and Beyond: The Contribution of Heterogeneous Capital to Productivity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 27, pages 52-70.
- Daniel Wilson, 2004. "IT and Beyond: The Contribution of Heterogenous Capital to Productivity," Working Papers 04-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2004. "IT and beyond: the contribution of heterogeneous capital to productivity," Working Paper Series 2004-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brahim Elmorchid, 2010. "L’impact des Congés Fiscaux sur le Coût d’usage du Capital dans les Pays Arabes: Cas du Maroc," Working Papers 533, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2010.
- Austan Goolsbee & David B. Gross, 1997. "Estimating Adjustment Costs with Data on Heterogeneous Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 6342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Huntley Schaller, 2001. "Business Fixed Investment and "Bubbles": The Japanese Case," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 663-680, June.
- Huntley Schaller & Robert S. Chirinko, 1995. "Business Fixed Investment and "Bubbles": the Japanese Case," Carleton Economic Papers 95-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 2001.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Schaller, Huntley, 1996. "Business Fixed Investment and "Bubbles": The Japanese Case," Economics Series 28, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Joseph P. Ogden & Shanhong Wu, 2015. "Corporate Investment: Empirical Evidence for Alternative Propensities," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 1-21, November.
- Gema Pastor-Agustin & Manuel Espitia-Escuer & Marisa Ramirez-Aleson, 2007. "A Q Model Investment System in Material and Immaterial Assets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 43-64.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:17:y:1993:i:5-6:p:907-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed