Tariff design with varying degrees of commitment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyoji Fukao & Roland Benabou, 1993. "History Versus Expectations: A Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 535-542.
- Mussa, Michael, 1978. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1994.
"Phasing In and Phasing Out Protectionism with Costly Adjustment of Labour,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1379-1392, November.
- Karp, Larry S. & Paul, Thierry, 1993. "Phasing In And Phasing Out Protectionism With Costly Adjustments Of Labour," Working Papers 51112, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1993. "Phasing in and Phasing Out Protectionism with Costly Adjustment of Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixit, Avinash K., 1990. "Optimization in Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198772101.
- Paul Krugman, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-667.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Larry Karp & Thierry Paul, 2005.
"Intersectoral Adjustment and Policy Intervention: the Importance of General-Equilibrium Effects,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 330-355, May.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 2002. "Intersectoral Adjustment and Policy Intervention: the Importance of General Equilibrium Effects," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7rk3z9w1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:58:y:1999:i:1:p:123-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.