The Egyptian farm labor market revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Bauer, Thomas & Gang, Ira, 1998.
"Temporary Migrants from Egypt: How Long Do They Stay Abroad?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gang, Ira N. & Bauer, Thomas K., 1998. "Temporary Migrants From Egypt: How Long Do They Stay Abroad?," IZA Discussion Papers 3, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2859-2939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertoli, Simone & Marchetta, Francesca, 2015. "Bringing It All Back Home – Return Migration and Fertility Choices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 27-40.
- Simone BERTOLI & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers 201201, CERDI.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers halshs-00659292, HAL.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Bringing It All Back Home Return migration and fertility choices," Working Papers halshs-00659825, HAL.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesca Marchetta, 2015. "Bringing It All Back Home – Return Migration and Fertility Choices," Post-Print halshs-01141668, HAL.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 1996. "Price Responsiveness, Efficiency, and the Impact of Structural Adjustment on Egyptian Crop Producers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 765-771, April.
- Löfgren, Hans & Richards, Alan, 2003. "Food security, poverty, and economic policy in the Middle East and North Africa," TMD discussion papers 111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Datt, Gaurav & Olmsted, Jennifer, 1998. "Agricultural wages and food prices in Egypt," FCND discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ira N. Gang & Thomas Bauer, 2000. "Return Migrants From Egypt: How Long Did They Stay Abroad?," Departmental Working Papers 199811, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Al-Zufairy, Abdul Wahhab Mohamed, 2003. "Unemployment In The Gulf Countries: Reasons And Remedies," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(3).
- Binzel, Christine & Assaad, Ragui, 2011. "Egyptian men working abroad: Labour supply responses by the women left behind," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 98-114.
- Binzel, Christine & Assaad, Ragui, 2011. "Egyptian Men Working Abroad: Labor Supply Responses by the Women Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 5589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Croppenstedt, 2005. "Measuring Technical Efficiency of Wheat Farmers in Egypt," Working Papers 05-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2001. "The role of `virtual water' in efforts to achieve food security and other national goals, with an example from Egypt," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 131-151, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:43:y:1994:i:2:p:239-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed