Productivity consequences of alternative land division methods in China's decollectivization An econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Shouying & Carter, Michael R. & Yao, Yang, 1998.
"Dimensions and diversity of property rights in rural China: Dilemmas on the road to further reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1789-1806, October.
- Shouying Liu & MICHAEL R. CARTER & Yang Yao, 1996. "Dimensions and Diversity of Property Rights in Rural China: Delimmas on the Road to Further Reform," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 395, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Mao, Weining & Koo, Won W., 1997. "Productivity growth, technological progress, and efficiency change in chinese agriculture after rural economic reforms: A DEA approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 157-174.
- Mao, Weining & Koo, Won W., 1996. "Productivity Growth, Technology Progress, And Efficiency Change In Chinese Agricultural Production From 1984 To 1993," Agricultural Economics Reports 23442, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Yang Yao, 2004. "Land Tenure Choice in Chinese Villages: The Rational versus the Political Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(4).
- Carter, Michael R. & Yang Yao, 1999. "Market versus administrative reallocation of agricultural land in a period of rapid industrialization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2203, The World Bank.
- Anonymous & Singleton, Grant R. & Casimero, Madonna C. & Hardy, Bill, 2010. "Research to Impact: Case Studies for Natural Resource Management for Irrigated Rice in Asia," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164479.
- Antón, Jesús, 1997. "Explaining Stocks and Export Subsidies in Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197059, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davis, John & Wang, Liming & Chen, Fu, 2000. "Land Reform Initiatives in China," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:42:y:1993:i:2:p:357-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.