A Marxian model of enclosures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Yale. Undergraduate Economic History of Europe. Cohen, 1972
by Irwin Collier in Economics in the Rear-View Mirror on 2019-05-15 21:04:08
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Hotte, 2005.
"Natural-resource exploitation with costly enforcement of property rights,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 497-521, July.
- HOTTE, Louis, 1997. "Natural-Resource Exploitation with Costly Enforcement of Property Rights," Cahiers de recherche 9720, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Margolis, Michael & Shogren, Jason F., 2002. "Unprotected Resources and Voracious World Markets," Discussion Papers 10635, Resources for the Future.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2005.
"Policy Endogeneity and the Effects of Trade on the Environment,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2005. "Policy Endogeneity and the Effects of Trade on the Environment," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2005. "An interview with Paul Samuelson: welfare economics, “old” and “new”, and social choice theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 327-356, December.
- Samuelson, Paul, 1995. "Some uneasiness with the Coase Theorem," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7, May.
- C. Knick Harley, 2013. "British and European Industrialization," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _111, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2005.
"Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 211-231, February.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Patrick Francois, 2003. "Commons as Insurance and the Welfare Impact of Privatization," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/069, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- BALAND, Jean-Marie & FRANCOIS, Patrick, 2005. "Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1782, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ray, Debraj, 2007. "Introduction to development theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-10, November.
- N. F. R. Crafts & C. Knick Harley, 2002.
"Precocious British Industrialization: A General Equilibrium Perspective,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
200213, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Knick Harley, C., 2002. "Precocious British industrialization: a general equilibrium perspective," Economic History Working Papers 22368, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2015. "Transformation of the family farm under rising land pressure: A theoretical essay," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 112-137.
- Ronald Lee, 1980. "A Historical Perspective on Economic Aspects of the Population Explosion: The Case of Preindustrial England," NBER Chapters, in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 517-566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C Knick Harley, 2013. "British and European Industrialization," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _111, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Goetghebuer, Tatiana, 2011. "Productive inefficiency in patriarchal family farms: evidence from Mali," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Thomas Vendryes, 2014. "Peasants Against Private Property Rights: A Review Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 971-995, December.
- Angelo Antoci, 2005. "Environmental Resources Depletion and Interplay Between Negative and Positive Externalities in a Growth Model," Working Papers 2005.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Francis, 2005. "Trade and the enforcement of environmental property rights," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 281-298.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:1:y:1975:i:4:p:287-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.