Macro-economic effects of changes in bank interest rates : Simulation results for South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1972. "Keynes-Wicksell and Neoclassical Models of Money and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 880-890, December.
- Branson, William H. & Katseli-Papaefstratiou, Louka T., 1980. "Income instability, terms of trade, and the choice of exchange rate regime," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 49-69.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1977. "Inflation and Costs of Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 287-303.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 445-456.
- P. Krugman & L. Taylor, 1976. "Contractionary Effects of Devaluations," Working papers 191, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Risager, Ole, 1984. "Does devaluation improve the current account?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 37-64, June.
- Robert J. Barro, 1972. "A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 17-26.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981.
"Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 217-221, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005.
"Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics in the Context of a Small Open Economy,"
2005-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Inflationary Dynamics in the Context of a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 200506, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Desai, Raj M. & Gueorguiev, Nikolay, 1998. "The political economy of financial repression in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2030, The World Bank.
- Gelb, Alan H., 1989. "Financial policies, growth, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 202, The World Bank.
- Ma, Chien-Hui & Smith, Bruce D., 1996. "Credit market imperfections and economic development: Theory and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 351-387, March.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014.
"Beyond market failures: The market creating and shaping roles of state investment banks,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
2014-21, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Roman Frydman & Michael Goldberg, 2015. "Change and Rationality in Macroeconomics and Finance Theory: A New Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Working Papers Series 8, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2015. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_831, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "A Generic Model of Financial Repression," Working papers 2005-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Shaheen, Safana & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Financial Development, International Trade and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laeven, Luc, 2000. "Does financial liberalization relax financing constraints on firms ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2467, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:18:y:1985:i:2-3:p:541-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.