Risk factors for teenage childbirths among child welfare clients: Findings from Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newson, Roger B., 2013.
"Attributable and unattributable risks and fractions and other scenario comparisons,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-29.
- Roger B. Newson, 2013. "Attributable and unattributable risks and fractions and other scenario comparisons," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 672-698, December.
- Marco Francesconi, 2008. "Adult Outcomes for Children of Teenage Mothers," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(1), pages 93-117, March.
- Pecora, Peter J. & Kessler, Ronald C. & O'Brien, Kirk & White, Catherine Roller & Williams, Jason & Hiripi, Eva & English, Diana & White, James & Herrick, Mary Anne, 2006. "Educational and employment outcomes of adults formerly placed in foster care: Results from the Northwest Foster Care Alumni Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1459-1481, December.
- Flynn, Robert J. & Marquis, Robyn A. & Paquet, Marie-Pierre & Peeke, Lisa M. & Aubry, Tim D., 2012. "Effects of individual direct-instruction tutoring on foster children's academic skills: A randomized trial," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1183-1189.
- Sundell, Knut & Vinnerljung, Bo & Andree Lofholm, Cecilia & Humlesjo, Eva, 2007. "Child protection in Stockholm: A local cohort study on childhood prevalence of investigations and service delivery," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 180-192, February.
- Harper, Julie & Schmidt, Fred, 2012. "Preliminary effects of a group-based tutoring program for children in long-term foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1176-1182.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8056 is not listed on IDEAS
- William C. Horrace & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2002.
"New Wine in Old Bottles: A Sequential Estimation Technique for the LPM,"
0206002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 May 2003.
- Horrace, William C. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2003. "New Wine in Old Bottles: A Sequential Estimation Technique for the LPM," IZA Discussion Papers 703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- von Borczyskowski, Annika & Vinnerljung, Bo & Hjern, Anders, 2013. "Alcohol and drug abuse among young adults who grew up in substitute care — Findings from a Swedish national cohort study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 1954-1961.
- Brian Goesling & Silvie Colman & Christopher Trenholm & Mary Terzian & Kristin Moore, 2014. "Programs to Reduce Teen Pregnancy, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and Associated Sexual Risk Behaviors: A Systematic Review," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 79abd8a5ae924d15a82e0ee44, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Dworsky, Amy & Courtney, Mark E., 2010. "The risk of teenage pregnancy among transitioning foster youth: Implications for extending state care beyond age 18," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1351-1356, October.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Ferguson, H. Bruce & Wolkow, Katherine, 2012. "Educating children and youth in care: A review of barriers to school progress and strategies for change," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1143-1149.
- Vinnerljung, Bo & Hjern, Anders, 2011. "Cognitive, educational and self-support outcomes of long-term foster care versus adoption. A Swedish national cohort study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1902-1910, October.
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta & Garfinkel, Irwin & Han, Wen-Jui & Magnuson, Katherine & Wagner, Sander & Waldfogel, Jane, 2012. "Child care and school performance in Denmark and the United States," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 576-589.
- King, Bryn & Putnam-Hornstein, Emily & Cederbaum, Julie A. & Needell, Barbara, 2014. "A cross-sectional examination of birth rates among adolescent girls in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 179-186.
- Forsman, Hilma & Vinnerljung, Bo, 2012. "Interventions aiming to improve school achievements of children in out-of-home care: A scoping review," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1084-1091.
- Barn, Ravinder & Tan, Jo-Pei, 2012. "Foster youth and crime: Employing general strain theory to promote understanding," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 212-220.
- Khoo, Evelyn & Skoog, Viktoria & Dalin, Rolf, 2012. "In and out of care. A profile and analysis of children in the out-of-home care system in Sweden," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 900-907.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:294-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:94-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChild welfare; Prevention; Teenage motherhood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:53:y:2015:i:c:p:44-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.