Improving accuracy and consistency in child maltreatment severity assessment in child protection services in Spain: New set of criteria to help caseworkers in substantiation decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Amy J.L., 2009. "Adult recall of childhood psychological maltreatment: Definitional strategies and challenges," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 703-714, July.
- Munro, Eileen, 2005. "Improving practice: Child protection as a systems problem," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 375-391, April.
- Harris, Marian S. & Hackett, Wanda, 2008. "Decision points in child welfare: An action research model to address disproportionality," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 199-215, February.
- Sullivan, Catherine & Whitehead, Paul C. & Leschied, Alan W. & Chiodo, Debbie & Hurley, Dermot, 2008. "Perception of risk among child protection workers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 699-704, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toros, Karmen & Tiko, Anne & Saia, Koidu, 2013. "Child-centered approach in the context of the assessment of children in need: Reflections of child protection workers in Estonia," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1015-1022.
- Emily Keddell, 2014. "Current Debates on Variability in Child Welfare Decision-Making: A Selected Literature Review," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-25, November.
- Lee, Yoona & Malley-Morrison, Kathleen & Jang, Mikyung & Watson, Malcolm W., 2014. "Hierarchies of child maltreatment types at different perceived severity levels in European Americans, Korean Americans, and Koreans," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 220-229.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:130-139 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChild maltreatment; Severity assessment; Maltreatment substantiation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:666-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.