Relationship between placement change during foster care and utilization of emergency mental health services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Philip A. & Kim, Hyoun K. & Pears, Katherine C., 2009. "Effects of Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care for Preschoolers (MTFC-P) on reducing permanent placement failures among children with placement instability," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 541-546, May.
- Freedman, David A., 2006. "On The So-Called "Huber-Sandwich Estimator" and "Robust Standard Errors"," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 60, pages 299-302, November.
- Sullivan, Melissa J. & Jones, Loring & Mathiesen, Sally, 2010. "School change, academic progress, and behavior problems in a sample of foster youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 164-170, February.
- Park, Jung Min & Mandell, David S. & Lyons, John S., 2009. "Rates and correlates of recurrent psychiatric crisis episodes among children and adolescents in state custody," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1025-1029, September.
- James, Sigrid & Landsverk, John & Slymen, Donald J., 2004. "Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-206, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waid, Jeffrey & Kothari, Brianne H. & Bank, Lew & McBeath, Bowen, 2016. "Foster care placement change: The role of family dynamics and household composition," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 44-50.
More about this item
KeywordsFoster care; Placement change; Crisis; Hospitalization; Mental health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:2:p:348-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.