Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- palmer, Sally E., 1996. "Placement stability and inclusive practice in foster care: An empirical study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 589-601.
- Fanshel, David, 1992. "Foster care as a two-tiered system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 49-60.
- Wells, Kathleen & Whittington, Dale, 1993. "Characteristics of youths referred to residential treatment: Implications for program design," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 195-217.
- Barth, Richard P., 1997. "Permanent Placements for Young Children Placed in Foster Care: A Proposal for a Child Welfare Services Performance Standard," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 615-631, December.
- Berrick, Jill Duerr & Barth, Richard P. & Needell, Barbara, 1994. "A comparison of kinship foster homes and foster family homes: Implications for kinship foster care as family preservation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 33-63.
- Landsverk, John & Davis, Inger & Ganger, William & Newton, Rae & Johnson, Ivory, 1996. "Impact of child psychosocial functioning on reunification from out-of-home placement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 447-462.
- Iglehart, Alfreda P., 1994. "Kinship foster care: Placement, service, and outcome issues," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 107-122.
- Fernandez, Elizabeth, 1999. "Pathways in substitute care: Representation of placement careers of children using event history analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 177-216, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:26:y:2004:i:2:p:185-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.