New approaches to nonparametric density estimation and selection of smoothing parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K., 2010.
"Nonparametric density estimation for positive time series,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 245-261, February.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K., 2006. "Nonparametric density estimation for positive time series," CORE Discussion Papers 2006085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2006. "Nonparametric Density Estimation for Positive Time Series," Cahiers de recherche 06-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Savchuk, Olga Y. & Hart, Jeffrey D. & Sheather, Simon J., 2010. "Indirect Cross-Validation for Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 415-423.
- Lambert, Philippe & Eilers, Paul H.C., 2009. "Bayesian density estimation from grouped continuous data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1388-1399, February.
- Hirukawa, Masayuki, 2010. "Nonparametric multiplicative bias correction for kernel-type density estimation on the unit interval," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 473-495, February.
- Chan, Ngai-Hang & Lee, Thomas C.M. & Peng, Liang, 2010. "On nonparametric local inference for density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 509-515, February.
- Cheng, Cheng, 1995. "The Bernstein polynomial estimator of a smooth quantile function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 321-330, September.
- Ansgar Steland & Henryk Zähle, 2009. "Sampling inspection by variables: nonparametric setting," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(1), pages 101-123.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calò, Daniela G. & Montanari, Angela & Viroli, Cinzia, 2014. "A hierarchical modeling approach for clustering probability density functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 79-91.
- Adriano Z. Zambom & Ronaldo Dias, 2013. "A Review of Kernel Density Estimation with Applications to Econometrics," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 5(1), pages 20-42, April.
- Sreevani, & Murthy, C.A., 2016. "On bandwidth selection using minimal spanning tree for kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 67-84.
- Golyandina, Nina & Korobeynikov, Anton, 2014. "Basic Singular Spectrum Analysis and forecasting with R," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 934-954.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical distribution function; Time series smoothing; Singular Spectrum Analysis; Adaptive filter; Acceptance sampling plans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:7:p:2206-2218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.