Likelihood-free Bayesian estimation of multivariate quantile distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. C. Drovandi & A. N. Pettitt, 2011. "Estimation of Parameters for Macroparasite Population Evolution Using Approximate Bayesian Computation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 225-233, March.
- Pierre Del Moral & Arnaud Doucet & Ajay Jasra, 2006. "Sequential Monte Carlo samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 411-436.
- Christopher C. Drovandi & Anthony N. Pettitt & Malcolm J. Faddy, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian computation using indirect inference," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 60(3), pages 317-337, May.
- J. Møller & A. N. Pettitt & R. Reeves & K. K. Berthelsen, 2006. "An efficient Markov chain Monte Carlo method for distributions with intractable normalising constants," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(2), pages 451-458, June.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2002.
"A sequential particle filter method for static models,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 539-552, August.
- Nicolas Chopin, 2000. "A Sequential Particle Filter Method for Static Models," Working Papers 2000-45, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Knut Heggland & Arnoldo Frigessi, 2004. "Estimating functions in indirect inference," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(2), pages 447-462.
- Mark A. Beaumont & Jean-Marie Cornuet & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian P. Robert, 2009. "Adaptive approximate Bayesian computation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 983-990.
- Badrinath, S G & Chatterjee, Sangit, 1988. "On Measuring Skewness and Elongation in Common Stock Return Distributions: The Case of the Market Index," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 451-472, October.
- Matthias Fischer, 2010. "Generalized Tukey-type distributions with application to financial and teletraffic data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 41-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, J. & Nott, D.J. & Fan, Y. & Sisson, S.A., 2017. "Extending approximate Bayesian computation methods to high dimensions via a Gaussian copula model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 77-89.
- Kobayashi, Genya, 2014. "A transdimensional approximate Bayesian computation using the pseudo-marginal approach for model choice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 167-183.
- Oh, Man-Suk & Park, Eun Sug & So, Beong-Soo, 2016. "Bayesian variable selection in binary quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 177-181.
- Ajay Jasra, 2015. "Approximate Bayesian Computation for a Class of Time Series Models," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(3), pages 405-435, December.
- Ji, Yonggang & Lin, Nan & Zhang, Baoxue, 2012. "Model selection in binary and tobit quantile regression using the Gibbs sampler," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 827-839.
- Menéndez, P. & Fan, Y. & Garthwaite, P.H. & Sisson, S.A., 2014. "Simultaneous adjustment of bias and coverage probabilities for confidence intervals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 35-44.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximate Bayesian computation Copula g-and-k distribution Multivariate Quantile distributions Sequential Monte Carlo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:9:p:2541-2556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.