Adaptive approximate Bayesian computation for complex models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. C. Drovandi & A. N. Pettitt, 2011. "Estimation of Parameters for Macroparasite Population Evolution Using Approximate Bayesian Computation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 225-233, March.
- Joyce Paul & Marjoram Paul, 2008. "Approximately Sufficient Statistics and Bayesian Computation," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Mark A. Beaumont & Jean-Marie Cornuet & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian P. Robert, 2009. "Adaptive approximate Bayesian computation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 983-990.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:113-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:306:y:2015:i:c:p:278-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:360:y:2017:i:c:p:425-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0729-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsABC; Population Monte Carlo; Sequential Monte Carlo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:28:y:2013:i:6:p:2777-2796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .