Escaping RGBland: Selecting colors for statistical graphics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harezlak, Jaroslaw & Coull, Brent A. & Laird, Nan M. & Magari, Shannon R. & Christiani, David C., 2007. "Penalized solutions to functional regression problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4911-4925, June.
- Gelfand, Alan E. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Sirmans, C.F. & Tu, Yong & Eng Ong, Seow, 2007. "Multilevel modeling using spatial processes: Application to the Singapore housing market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3567-3579, April.
- Meyer, David & Zeileis, Achim & Hornik, Kurt, 2006. "The Strucplot Framework: Visualizing Multi-way Contingency Tables with vcd," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 17(i03).
- Tenenhaus, Arthur & Giron, Alain & Viennet, Emmanuel & Bera, Michel & Saporta, Gilbert & Fertil, Bernard, 2007. "Kernel logistic PLS: A tool for supervised nonlinear dimensionality reduction and binary classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4083-4100, May.
- Kneib, Thomas, 2006. "Mixed model-based inference in geoadditive hazard regression for interval-censored survival times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 777-792, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacDonald, Blake & Ranjan, Pritam & Chipman, Hugh, 2015. "GPfit: An R Package for Fitting a Gaussian Process Model to Deterministic Simulator Outputs," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 64(i12).
- Emura, Takeshi & Lin, Yi-Shuan, 2013. "A comparison of normal approximation rules for attribute control charts," MPRA Paper 51029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Templ & Andreas Alfons & Peter Filzmoser, 2012. "Exploring incomplete data using visualization techniques," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 6(1), pages 29-47, April.
- de Wreede, Liesbeth C. & Fiocco, Marta & Putter, Hein, 2011. "mstate: An R Package for the Analysis of Competing Risks and Multi-State Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 38(i07).
- Anette Fasang & Marcel Raab, 2014. "Beyond Transmission: Intergenerational Patterns of Family Formation Among Middle-Class American Families," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(5), pages 1703-1728, October.
- Tseng, George C., 2010. "Quantile map: Simultaneous visualization of patterns in many distributions with application to tandem mass spectrometry," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1124-1137, April.
- Reto Stauffer & Georg J. Mayr & Markus Dabernig & Achim Zeileis, 2013. "Somewhere over the Rainbow: How to Make Effective Use of Colors in Meteorological Visualizations," Working Papers 2013-37, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Fox, John & Hong, Jangman, 2009. "Effect Displays in R for Multinomial and Proportional-Odds Logit Models: Extensions to the effects Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i01).
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:077:i11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:53:y:2009:i:9:p:3259-3270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .