A graph approach to generate all possible regression submodels
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kontoghiorghes, E. J. & Clarke, M. R. B., 1995. "An alternative approach for the numerical solution of seemingly unrelated regression equations models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-377, April.
- Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J. & Gilli, Manfred & Winker, Peter, 2008. "An efficient branch-and-bound strategy for subset vector autoregressive model selection," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1949-1963, June.
- Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2006. "Estimating all possible SUR models with permuted exogenous data matrices derived from a VAR process," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 721-739, May.
- Cristian Gatu & Erricos Kontoghiorghes, 2005. "Efficient strategies for deriving the subset VAR models," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 253-278, November.
- Smith, D. M. & Bremner, J. M., 1989. "All possible subset regressions using the QR decomposition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 217-235, February.
- Hofmann, Marc & Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos John, 2007. "Efficient algorithms for computing the best subset regression models for large-scale problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 16-29, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2007:i:2:p:799-815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.