A graph approach to generate all possible regression submodels
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cristian Gatu & Erricos Kontoghiorghes, 2005. "Efficient strategies for deriving the subset VAR models," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 253-278, November.
- Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2006. "Estimating all possible SUR models with permuted exogenous data matrices derived from a VAR process," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 721-739, May.
- Kontoghiorghes, E. J. & Clarke, M. R. B., 1995. "An alternative approach for the numerical solution of seemingly unrelated regression equations models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-377, April.
- Hofmann, Marc & Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos John, 2007. "Efficient algorithms for computing the best subset regression models for large-scale problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 16-29, September.
- Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J. & Gilli, Manfred & Winker, Peter, 2008. "An efficient branch-and-bound strategy for subset vector autoregressive model selection," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1949-1963, June.
- Smith, D. M. & Bremner, J. M., 1989. "All possible subset regressions using the QR decomposition," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 217-235, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2007:i:2:p:799-815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.