DIVCLUS-T: A monothetic divisive hierarchical clustering method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Linghui Fu & Huiwen Wang, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Working Papers hal-00587233, HAL.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & L. Fu & Hervé Stolowy & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print hal-00200812, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & Yuan Ding & Marie Chavent & L. Fu & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print halshs-00119585, HAL.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," HEC Research Papers Series 798, HEC Paris.
- Y. Wang & H. Yan & C. Sriskandarajah, 1996. "The weighted sum of split and diameter clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(2), pages 231-248, September.
- A. Guénoche & P. Hansen & B. Jaumard, 1991. "Efficient algorithms for divisive hierarchical clustering with the diameter criterion," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 8(1), pages 5-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Han-Ming & Tien, Yin-Jing & Chen, Chun-houh, 2010. "GAP: A graphical environment for matrix visualization and cluster analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 767-778, March.
- Kim, Jaejik & Billard, L., 2011. "A polythetic clustering process and cluster validity indexes for histogram-valued objects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2250-2262, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2007:i:2:p:687-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.