Trends in non-financial reporting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary K Meek & Clare B Roberts & Sidney J Gray, 1995. "Factors Influencing Voluntary Annual Report Disclosures By U.S., U.K. and Continental European Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 555-572, September.
- Amir, Eli & Lev, Baruch, 1996. "Value-relevance of nonfinancial information: The wireless communications industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 3-30, October.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Linghui Fu & Huiwen Wang, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Working Papers hal-00587233, HAL.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & L. Fu & Hervé Stolowy & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print hal-00200812, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & Yuan Ding & Marie Chavent & L. Fu & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print halshs-00119585, HAL.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," HEC Research Papers Series 798, HEC Paris.
- Adams, Mike & Hossain, Mahmud, 1998. "Managerial discretion and voluntary disclosure: Empirical evidence from the New Zealand life insurance industry," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 245-281.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rupjyoti Saha & K. C. Kabra, 2020. "Corporate Governance and Voluntary Disclosure: A Synthesis of Empirical Studies," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 8(2), pages 117-138, July.
- Mishari M. Alfaraih & Faisal S. Alanezi, 2011. "Does Voluntary Disclosure Level Affect The Value Relevance Of Accounting Information?," Accounting & Taxation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(2), pages 65-84.
- Julia Krause & Thorsten Sellhorn & Kamran Ahmed, 2017. "Extreme Uncertainty and Forward-looking Disclosure Properties," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 53(2), pages 240-272, June.
- Miihkinen, Antti, 2013. "The usefulness of firm risk disclosures under different firm riskiness, investor-interest, and market conditions: New evidence from Finland," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 312-331.
- Dainelli, Francesco & Bini, Laura & Giunta, Francesco, 2013. "Signaling strategies in annual reports: Evidence from the disclosure of performance indicators," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 267-277.
- Dong, Minyue & Stettler, Alfred, 2011. "Estimating firm-level and country-level effects in cross-sectional analyses: An application of hierarchical modeling in corporate disclosure studies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Elshandidy, Tamer & Fraser, Ian & Hussainey, Khaled, 2013. "Aggregated, voluntary, and mandatory risk disclosure incentives: Evidence from UK FTSE all-share companies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 320-333.
- Marco Allegrini & Giulio Greco, 2013. "Corporate boards, audit committees and voluntary disclosure: evidence from Italian Listed Companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(1), pages 187-216, February.
- Vera Lucia M. Cunha & M. Dinis Mendes, 2017. "Financial Determinants of Corporate Governance Disclosure: Portuguese Evidence," Athens Journal of Business & Economics, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), vol. 3(1), pages 21-36, January.
- AERTS, Walter & TARCA, Ann, 2008. "The effect of institutional setting on attributional content in management commentary reports," Working Papers 2008010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carlo Bagnoli & Giulia Redigolo, 2016. "Business model in IPO prospectuses: insights from Italian Innovation Companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 261-294, June.
- Yanâ€ Leung Cheung & Ping Jiang & Piman Limpaphayom & Tong Lu, 2010. "Corporate Governance in China: a Step Forward," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 16(1), pages 94-123, January.
- Aerts, Walter & Cormier, Denis & Magnan, Michel, 2008. "Corporate environmental disclosure, financial markets and the media: An international perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 643-659, January.
- Malafronte, Irma & Porzio, Claudio & Starita, Maria Grazia, 2016. "The nature and determinants of disclosure practices in the insurance industry: Evidence from European insurers," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 367-382.
- Adriana Tiron-Tudor & Rares Hurghis & Ramona Lacurezeanu & Lucia Podoaba, 2020.
"The Level of European Companies’ Integrated Reports Alignment to the
Framework: The Role of Boards’ Characteristics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-16, October.
- Sánchez-Ballesta, Juan Pedro & Lloréns, Mercedes Bernal, 2010. "Monitoring, reputation and accountability in issuing banks in mid-nineteenth-century Spain," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 403-419, October.
- de La Bruslerie, Hubert & Gabteni, Heger, 2014.
"Voluntary disclosure of financial information by French firms: Does the introduction of IFRS matter?,"
Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 367-380.
- Hubert de la Bruslerie & Heger Gabteni, 2014. "Voluntary disclosure of financial information by French firms: Does the introduction of IFRS matter?," Post-Print hal-01490689, HAL.
- Soumya Sarkar & Titas Bhattacharjee, 2017. "Impact of Voluntary Disclosures on Corporate Brand Equity," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(2), pages 125-136, May.
- Evers, Maria Theresia & Finke, Katharina & Matenaer, Sebastian & Meier, Ina & Zinn, Benedikt, 2014. "Evidence on book-tax differences and disclosure quality based on the notes to the financial statements," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate reporting; non-financial information;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uem:journl:v:1:y:2008:i:xv:p:353-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gilbert-Rainer Gillich). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.