Functional coefficient autoregressive models for vector time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianqing Fan & Qiwei Yao & Zongwu Cai, 2003.
"Adaptive varying-coefficient linear models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 57-80.
- Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei & Cai, Zongwu, 2000. "Adaptive varying-coefficient linear models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6865, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei & Cai, Zongwu, 2003. "Adaptive varying co-efficient linear models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5885, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zongwu Cai & Jianqin Fan & Qiwei Yao, 2000. "Adaptive Varying-Coefficient Linear Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 388, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jianhua Z. Huang & Haipeng Shen, 2004. "Functional Coefficient Regression Models for Non-linear Time Series: A Polynomial Spline Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(4), pages 515-534.
- Cai, Zongwu & Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 2000. "Functional-coefficient regression models for nonlinear time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- An, H. Z. & Chen, S. G., 1997. "A note on the ergodicity of non-linear autoregressive model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 365-372, June.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & A. TSYBAKOV & L. YANG, 1996. "Nonparametric Vector Autoregression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,61, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dette, Holger & Weißbach, Rafael, 2009. "A bootstrap test for the comparison of nonlinear time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1339-1349, February.
- Dueker, Michael J. & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio, 2011.
"Multivariate contemporaneous-threshold autoregressive models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 311-325, February.
- Michael J. Dueker & Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2007. "Multivariate contemporaneous threshold autoregressive models," Working Papers 2007-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Dueker & Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2009. "Multivariate Contemporaneous Threshold Autoregressive Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Michael J. Dueker & Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2010. "Multivariate Contemporaneous-Threshold Autoregressive Models," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 817.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Patrick, Joshua D. & Harvill, Jane L. & Hansen, Clifford W., 2016. "A semiparametric spatio-temporal model for solar irradiance data," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 15-30.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:168-183 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:12:p:3547-3566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.