The role of housing privatization and labor-market reform in China's dual economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M., 1996. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Kohlhase, Janet E, 1986. "Labor Supply and Housing Demand for One- and Two-Earner Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 48-57, February.
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio, 1995. "Labor Reform in China: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 37(4), pages 111-123, December.
- Buckley, Robert M & Hendershott, Patric H & Villani, Kevin E, 1995. "Rapid Housing Privatization in Reforming Economies: Pay the Special Dividend Now," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Ya Ping Wang & Alan Murie, 1996. "The Process of Commercialisation of Urban Housing in China," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(6), pages 971-989, June.
- Aimin Chen, 1996. "China's Urban Housing Reform: Price-Rent Ratio and Market Equilibrium," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(7), pages 1077-1092, August.
- Afsaneh Assadian & Jan Ondrich, 1993. "Residential Location, Housing Demand and Labour Supply Decisions of One- and Two-Earner Households: The Case of Bogota, Colombia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(1), pages 73-86, February.