The role of housing privatization and labor-market reform in China's dual economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Belton Fleisher & Keyong Dong & Yunhua Liu, 1996. "The Role of Housing Privatization and Labor-Market Reform in China's Dual Economy," Working Papers 008, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M., 1996. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Kohlhase, Janet E, 1986. "Labor Supply and Housing Demand for One- and Two-Earner Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 48-57, February.
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio, 1995. "Labor Reform in China: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 37(4), pages 111-123, December.
- Buckley, Robert M & Hendershott, Patric H & Villani, Kevin E, 1995. "Rapid Housing Privatization in Reforming Economies: Pay the Special Dividend Now," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Ya Ping Wang & Alan Murie, 1996. "The Process of Commercialisation of Urban Housing in China," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(6), pages 971-989, June.
- Aimin Chen, 1996. "China's Urban Housing Reform: Price-Rent Ratio and Market Equilibrium," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(7), pages 1077-1092, August.
- Afsaneh Assadian & Jan Ondrich, 1993. "Residential Location, Housing Demand and Labour Supply Decisions of One- and Two-Earner Households: The Case of Bogota, Colombia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(1), pages 73-86, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SATO, Hiroshi, 2006. "Housing inequality and housing poverty in urban China in the late 1990s," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 37-50.
- Fu, Yuming & Tse, David K. & Zhou, Nan, 2000.
"Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-87, January.
- Yuming Fu & David K. Tse & nan Zhou, 2000. "Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Cheremukhin, Anton & Golosov, Mikhail & Guriev, Sergei & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2015.
"The Economy of People’s Republic of China from 1953,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Cheremukhin & Mikhail Golosov & Sergei Guriev & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2015. "The Economy of People’s Republic of China from 1953," NBER Working Papers 21397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhongmin Wu, 2003. "Regional Unemployment in Transitional China: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 297-314, December.
- Yuming Fu & Stuart A.Gabriel, 2000. "Location, Market Segmentation, and Returns to Human Capital: The Privatization of China's Labor Markets," Working Paper 8650, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Jie Chen & Xuehui Han, 2014. "The Evolution Of The Housing Market And Its Socioeconomic Impacts In The Post-Reform People'S Republic Of China: A Survey Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 652-670, September.
- Sanyal, Rajib N. & Guvenli, Turgut, 2000. "Relations between multinational firms and host governments: the experience of American-owned firms in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 119-134, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:8:y:1997:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.