Labor Supply and Housing Demand for One- and Two-Earner Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark C. Berger, 1983. "Changes in Labor Force Composition and Male Earnings: A Production Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(2), pages 177-196.
- Borjas, George J, 1983. "The Substitutability of Black, Hispanic, and White Labor," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 93-106, January.
- Hicks, John, 1970. "Elasticity of Substitution Again: Substitutes and Complements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 289-296, November.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979.
"The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 289-318.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "The Effect of Demographic Factors on Age-Earnings Profiles," NBER Working Papers 0316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Koizumi, Tetsunori, 1973. "On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 44-56, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Yin, Yong & Hills, Stephen M., 1997.
"The role of housing privatization and labor-market reform in China's dual economy,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17.
- Belton Fleisher & Keyong Dong & Yunhua Liu, 1996. "The Role of Housing Privatization and Labor-Market Reform in China's Dual Economy," Working Papers 008, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Jan Rouwendal, 2009. "Housing Wealth and Household Portfolios in an Ageing Society," De Economist, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 1-48, March.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar StrF8m, 2002.
"Analyzing labor supply behavior with latent job opportunity sets and institutional choice constraints,"
ICER Working Papers
15-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm, 2003. "Analyzing Labor Supply Behavior with Latent Job Opportunity Sets and Institutional Choice Constraints," Discussion Papers 344, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strøm, Steinars, 2003. "Analyzing labor supply behavior with latent job opportunity sets and institutional choice constraints," Memorandum 11/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1990. "Tenure Choice of American Youth," NBER Working Papers 3310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steinar StrØm & John K. Dagsvik, 2006.
"Sectoral labour supply, choice restrictions and functional form,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 803-826.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strøm, Steinar, 2004. "Sectoral labor supply, choice restrictions and functional form," Memorandum 13/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm, 2004. "Sectoral Labor Supply, Choice Restrictions and Functional Form," Discussion Papers 388, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Eva Gutierrez Puigarnau & Jos N. van Ommeren (VU), 2013. "Do rich households live farther away from their workplaces?," CPB Discussion Paper 244, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- M. Colom & M. Molés, 2013. "Housing and labor decisions of households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 55-82, March.
- Rémi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2016. "Exploring the polycentric city with multi-worker households: an agent-based microeconomic model," Post-Print hal-00602087, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:1:p:48-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.