The Role of Housing Privatization and Labor-Market Reform in China's Dual Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 410 Arps Hall 1945 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43210-1172|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M., 1996. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Kohlhase, Janet E, 1986. "Labor Supply and Housing Demand for One- and Two-Earner Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 48-57, February.
- Ya Ping Wang & Alan Murie, 1996. "The Process of Commercialisation of Urban Housing in China," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(6), pages 971-989, June.
- Buckley, Robert M & Hendershott, Patric H & Villani, Kevin E, 1995. "Rapid Housing Privatization in Reforming Economies: Pay the Special Dividend Now," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Aimin Chen, 1996. "China's Urban Housing Reform: Price-Rent Ratio and Market Equilibrium," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(7), pages 1077-1092, August.
- Margaret Maurer-Fazio, 1995. "Labor Reform in China: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 37(4), pages 111-123, December.
- Afsaneh Assadian & Jan Ondrich, 1993. "Residential Location, Housing Demand and Labour Supply Decisions of One- and Two-Earner Households: The Case of Bogota, Colombia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(1), pages 73-86, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Slaughter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.