China as an economic powerhouse: Implications on its neighbors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Kristin Forbes, 2005.
"Trade Linkages and Output-Multiplier Effects: a Structural VAR Approach with a Focus on Asia,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 356-375, 05.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Kristin J. Forbes, 2001. "Trade Linkages and Output-Multiplier Effects: A Structural VAR Approach with a Focus on Asia," NBER Working Papers 8600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Aimin, 2001. "The impact of WTO entry on the changing structure of Chinese industry: a summary assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 409-413.
- Lu, Ding, 2001. "Industrial policy and resource allocation: implications on China's participation in globalization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 342-360.
- Singh, Ajit & Weisse, Bruce, 1998. "The Asian model: a crisis foretold," MPRA Paper 54002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998. "The Asian Model: A Crisis Foretold?," MPRA Paper 24683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abeysinghe, Tilak, 2001. "Estimation of direct and indirect impact of oil price on growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-153, November.
- Cheong, Young-Rok, 2001. "The impact of China's entrance to the WTO on neighboring east Asian economies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 419-422.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to Cross-National Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon, 1999. "Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 125-154, June.
- Ann Harrison & Gordon Hanson, 1999. "Who Gains from Trade Reform? Some Remaining Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 6915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.