The entrepreneurial imperative of the 21st century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:03:n:s1084946717500157 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castillo-Sam, Eva Marie & Tormis, Jeaneth & Murcia, John Vianne, 2016. "A Model of Business Innovation in the Context of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Davao Del Sur," MPRA Paper 72644, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2016.
- Almeida, Helena & Peñalver, Briones, 2013. "Organizational Well-being Factors. Determinants of Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Companies of the Defense Sector," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 162-178.
- Kuratko, Donald F. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 2014. "Diagnosing a firm's internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 37-47.
- Donald F. Kuratko, 2011. "Entrepreneurship theory, process, and practice in the 21st century," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1), pages 8-17.
- Patrick Kreiser & Louis Marino & Donald Kuratko & K. Weaver, 2013. "Disaggregating entrepreneurial orientation: the non-linear impact of innovativeness, proactiveness and risk-taking on SME performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 273-291, February.
- Kuratko, Donald F. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Hornsby, Jeffrey S., 2014. "Why implementing corporate innovation is so difficult," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 647-655.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:5:p:421-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.