In search of the right in-store music
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
- Alcántara, Enrique & Artacho, Miguel A. & Martínez, Natividad & Zamora, Tomás, 2014. "Designing experiences strategically," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1074-1080.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:21-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:94-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:28:y:2016:i:c:p:171-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:46:y:2003:i:6:p:77-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .