Thermogravimetric analysis and kinetic study of poplar wood pyrolysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van de Velden, Manon & Baeyens, Jan & Brems, Anke & Janssens, Bart & Dewil, Raf, 2010. "Fundamentals, kinetics and endothermicity of the biomass pyrolysis reaction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 232-242.
- Goyal, H.B. & Seal, Diptendu & Saxena, R.C., 2008. "Bio-fuels from thermochemical conversion of renewable resources: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 504-517, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia-Maraver, Angela & Perez-Jimenez, Jose A. & Serrano-Bernardo, Francisco & Zamorano, Montserrat, 2015. "Determination and comparison of combustion kinetics parameters of agricultural biomass from olive trees," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 897-904.
- Yang, Y. & Brammer, J.G. & Wright, D.G. & Scott, J.A. & Serrano, C. & Bridgwater, A.V., 2017. "Combined heat and power from the intermediate pyrolysis of biomass materials: performance, economics and environmental impact," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 639-652.
- Papari, Sadegh & Hawboldt, Kelly, 2015. "A review on the pyrolysis of woody biomass to bio-oil: Focus on kinetic models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1580-1595.
- Kabir, G. & Hameed, B.H., 2017. "Recent progress on catalytic pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass to high-grade bio-oil and bio-chemicals," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 945-967.
- Huang, Y.F. & Chiueh, P.T. & Kuan, W.H. & Lo, S.L., 2013. "Pyrolysis kinetics of biomass from product information," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-8.
- Liu, Zhijia & Hu, Wanhe & Jiang, Zehui & Mi, Bingbing & Fei, Benhua, 2016. "Investigating combustion behaviors of bamboo, torrefied bamboo, coal and their respective blends by thermogravimetric analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 346-352.
- Shen, Yafei & Zhao, Peitao & Shao, Qinfu & Takahashi, Fumitake & Yoshikawa, Kunio, 2015. "In situ catalytic conversion of tar using rice husk char/ash supported nickel–iron catalysts for biomass pyrolytic gasification combined with the mixing-simulation in fluidized-bed gasifier," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 808-819.
- repec:eee:energy:v:131:y:2017:i:c:p:186-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siew, Kah Weng & Lee, Hua Chyn & Gimbun, Jolius & Chin, Sim Yee & Khan, Maksudur R. & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Cheng, Chin Kui, 2015. "Syngas production from glycerol-dry(CO2) reforming over La-promoted Ni/Al2O3 catalyst," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 441-447.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:1170-1180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manos, Basil & Bartocci, Pietro & Partalidou, Maria & Fantozzi, Francesco & Arampatzis, Stratos, 2014. "Review of public–private partnerships in agro-energy districts in Southern Europe: The cases of Greece and Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 667-678.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:455-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan, Xinsong & He, Tao & Cao, Hongliang & Yuan, Qiaoxia, 2017. "Cattle manure pyrolysis process: Kinetic and thermodynamic analysis with isoconversional methods," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 489-496.
- Paethanom, A. & Bartocci, P. & D’ Alessandro, B. & D’ Amico, M. & Testarmata, F. & Moriconi, N. & Slopiecka, K. & Yoshikawa, K. & Fantozzi, F., 2013. "A low-cost pyrogas cleaning system for power generation: Scaling up from lab to pilot," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 1080-1088.
- López-González, D. & Fernandez-Lopez, M. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L., 2014. "Gasification of lignocellulosic biomass char obtained from pyrolysis: Kinetic and evolved gas analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 456-467.
- Wenjia Jin & Kaushlendra Singh & John Zondlo, 2013. "Pyrolysis Kinetics of Physical Components of Wood and Wood-Polymers Using Isoconversion Method," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Liang, Yue-gan & Cheng, Beijiu & Si, You-bin & Cao, De-ju & Jiang, Hai-yang & Han, Guo-min & Liu, Xiao-hong, 2014. "Thermal decomposition kinetics and characteristics of Spartina alterniflora via thermogravimetric analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 111-117.
- Almendros, A.I. & Blázquez, G. & Ronda, A. & Martín-Lara, M.A. & Calero, M., 2017. "Study of the catalytic effect of nickel in the thermal decomposition of olive tree pruning via thermogravimetric analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 825-835.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:320-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anukam, Anthony & Mamphweli, Sampson & Reddy, Prashant & Meyer, Edson & Okoh, Omobola, 2016. "Pre-processing of sugarcane bagasse for gasification in a downdraft biomass gasifier system: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 775-801.
More about this item
KeywordsTGA; Kinetics; Biomass; Model-free methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:97:y:2012:i:c:p:491-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.