Cumulative exergy analysis of ice thermal storage air conditioning system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashok, S. & Banerjee, R., 2003. "Optimal cool storage capacity for load management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 115-126.
- Yau, Y.H. & Lee, S.K., 2010. "Feasibility study of an ice slurry-cooling coil for HVAC and R systems in a tropical building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2699-2711.
- Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F., 2012. "Experimental investigation of tubes in a phase change thermal energy storage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 288-297.
- Medrano, M. & Yilmaz, M.O. & Nogués, M. & Martorell, I. & Roca, Joan & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2009. "Experimental evaluation of commercial heat exchangers for use as PCM thermal storage systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2047-2055.
- Lee, Wen-Shing & Chen, Yi -Ting & Wu, Ting-Hau, 2009. "Optimization for ice-storage air-conditioning system using particle swarm algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1589-1595.
- Liu, K. & Güven, H. & Beyene, A. & Lowrey, P., 1994. "A comparison of the field performance of thermal energy storage (TES) and conventional chiller systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 889-900.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiao-Yan & Qu, Dong-Qi & Yang, Liu & Li, Kai-Di, 2017. "Experimental and numerical investigation of discharging process of direct contact thermal energy storage for use in conventional air-conditioning systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 211-220.
- Qv, Dehu & Dong, Bingbing & Cao, Lin & Ni, Long & Wang, Jijin & Shang, Runxin & Yao, Yang, 2017. "An experimental and theoretical study on an injection-assisted air-conditioner using R32 in the refrigeration cycle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 791-804.
- Ruddell, Benjamin L. & Salamanca, Francisco & Mahalov, Alex, 2014. "Reducing a semiarid city’s peak electrical demand using distributed cold thermal energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 35-44.
More about this item
KeywordsIce thermal storage; Air conditioning; Cumulative exergy; Peak regulating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:564-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.