An analytical model to predict the thermal performance of a novel parallel flow packed bed solar air heater
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cortés, A. & Piacentini, R., 1990. "Improvement of the efficiency of a bare solar collector by means of turbulence promoters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 253-261.
- Ozgen, Filiz & Esen, Mehmet & Esen, Hikmet, 2009. "Experimental investigation of thermal performance of a double-flow solar air heater having aluminium cans," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 2391-2398.
- Yeh, H.-M. & Ho, C.-D. & Hou, J.-Z., 2002. "Collector efficiency of double-flow solar air heaters with fins attached," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 715-727.
- Yeh, Ho-Ming & Ho, Chii-Dong & Hou, Jun-Ze, 1999. "The improvement of collector efficiency in solar air heaters by simultaneously air flow over and under the absorbing plate," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 857-871.
- Sodha, M. S. & Bansal, N. K. & Singh, D., 1982. "Analysis of a non-porous double-flow solar air heater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 251-258, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Satyender & Dhiman, Prashant, 2014. "Thermal and thermohydraulic performance evaluation of a novel type double pass packed bed solar air heater under external recycle using an analytical and RSM (response surface methodology) combined ap," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 344-359.
- Amori, Karima E. & Abd-AlRaheem, Mustafa Adil, 2014. "Field study of various air based photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar collectors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 402-414.
- Lalji, Mukesh Kumar & Sarviya, R.M. & Bhagoria, J.L., 2012. "Exergy evaluation of packed bed solar air heater," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6262-6267.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:779-793 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajarajeswari, K. & Sreekumar, A., 2016. "Matrix solar air heaters – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 704-712.
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:728-740 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Anil & Kim, Man-Hoe, 2017. "Solar air-heating system with packed-bed energy-storage systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 215-227.
- repec:eee:renene:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:378-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabzpooshani, M. & Mohammadi, K. & Khorasanizadeh, H., 2014. "Exergetic performance evaluation of a single pass baffled solar air heater," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 697-706.
- Singh, Satyender & Dhiman, Prashant, 2016. "Thermal performance of double pass packed bed solar air heaters – A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1010-1031.
- Ravi, Ravi Kant & Saini, Rajeshwer Prasad, 2016. "A review on different techniques used for performance enhancement of double pass solar air heaters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 941-952.
- Yang, Tingting & Athienitis, Andreas K., 2015. "Experimental investigation of a two-inlet air-based building integrated photovoltaic/thermal (BIPV/T) system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 70-79.
More about this item
KeywordsPacked bed Parallel flow Porosity Thermal power Effective efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:6:p:2157-2167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.