Regional renewable energy and resource planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perry, Simon & Klemeš, Jiří & Bulatov, Igor, 2008. "Integrating waste and renewable energy to reduce the carbon footprint of locally integrated energy sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1489-1497.
- Yamamoto, Hiromi & Yamaji, Kenji & Fujino, Junichi, 2000. "Scenario analysis of bioenergy resources and CO2 emissions with a global land use and energy model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 325-337, August.
- Thomas Hammons (ed.), 2009. "Renewable Energy," Books, IntechOpen, number 657, October.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Sayigh, Ali, 1999. "Renewable energy -- the way forward," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 15-30, September.
- Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Sagisaka, Masayuki, 2009. "Impacts of Thai bio-ethanol policy target on land use and greenhouse gas emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 170-177, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanık, Seda & Sürer, Özge & Öztayşi, Başar, 2016. "Designing sustainable energy regions using genetic algorithms and location-allocation approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 161-172.
- Liew, Peng Yen & Theo, Wai Lip & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Abdul Manan, Zainuddin & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Varbanov, Petar Sabev, 2017. "Total Site Heat Integration planning and design for industrial, urban and renewable systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 964-985.
- Niknam, Taher & Taheri, Seyed Iman & Aghaei, Jamshid & Tabatabaei, Sajad & Nayeripour, Majid, 2011. "A modified honey bee mating optimization algorithm for multiobjective placement of renewable energy resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4817-4830.
- Curtin, Richard, 2011. "An energy balance and greenhouse gas profile for county Wexford, Ireland in 2006," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3773-3781.
- Teijo Palander & Kalle Kärhä, 2016. "Adaptive Procurement Guidelines for Automatic Selection of Renewable Forest Energy Sources within a Sustainable Energy Production System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10, March.
- Calvert, K. & Pearce, J.M. & Mabee, W.E., 2013.
"Toward renewable energy geo-information infrastructures: Applications of GIScience and remote sensing that build institutional capacity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 416-429.
- Kirby Calvert & J.M. Pearce & W. E. Mabee, 2013. "Toward renewable energy geo-information infrastructures: Applications of GIScience and remote sensing that build institutional capacity," Post-Print hal-02120459, HAL.
- Nagy, Karoly & Körmendi, Krisztina, 2012. "Use of renewable energy sources in light of the “New Energy Strategy for Europe 2011–2020”," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 393-399.
- Viholainen, Juha & Luoranen, Mika & Väisänen, Sanni & Niskanen, Antti & Horttanainen, Mika & Soukka, Risto, 2016. "Regional level approach for increasing energy efficiency," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 295-303.
- Yu, Dongwei & Tan, Hongwei, 2016. "Application of ‘potential carbon’ in energy planning with carbon emission constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 363-369.
- Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Varbanov, Petar Sabev & Walmsley, Timothy G. & Jia, Xuexiu, 2018. "New directions in the implementation of Pinch Methodology (PM)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 439-468.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:155:d:64964 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Raymond R. & Aviso, Kathleen B. & Barilea, Ivan U. & Culaba, Alvin B. & Cruz, Jose B., 2012. "A fuzzy multi-regional input–output optimization model for biomass production and trade under resource and footprint constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 154-160.
- Ding, Hui & Ye, Wei & Wang, Yongqiang & Wang, Xianqin & Li, Lujun & Liu, Dan & Gui, Jianzhou & Song, Chunfeng & Ji, Na, 2018. "Process intensification of transesterification for biodiesel production from palm oil: Microwave irradiation on transesterification reaction catalyzed by acidic imidazolium ionic liquids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 957-967.
- Tan, Raymond R., 2011. "A general source-sink model with inoperability constraints for robust energy sector planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3759-3764.
- Quadri, Imran Ahmad & Bhowmick, S. & Joshi, D., 2018. "A comprehensive technique for optimal allocation of distributed energy resources in radial distribution systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 1245-1260.
- Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Carvalho, Maria da Graça, 2011. "How to achieve a 100% RES electricity supply for Portugal?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 508-517, February.
- Sakmani, Ahmad Safwan & Lam, Wei-Haur & Hashim, Roslan & Chong, Heap-Yih, 2013. "Site selection for tidal turbine installation in the Strait of Malacca," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 590-602.
- Manenti, Flavio & Leon-Garzon, Andres R. & Ravaghi-Ardebili, Zohreh & Pirola, Carlo, 2014. "Assessing thermal energy storage technologies of concentrating solar plants for the direct coupling with chemical processes. The case of solar-driven biomass gasification," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 45-52.
- Yu, Dongwei & Tan, Hongwei & Ruan, Yingjun, 2012. "An improved two-step floating catchment area method for supporting district building energy planning: A case study of Yongding County city, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 156-163.
- Fan, Jing-Li & Liao, Hua & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Tatano, Hirokazu & Liu, Chun-Feng & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2013.
"Residential carbon emission evolutions in urban–rural divided China: An end-use and behavior analysis,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 323-332.
- Jing-Li Fan & Hua Liao & Qiao-Mei Liang & Hirokazu Tatano & Chun-Feng Liu & Yi-Ming Wei, 2011. "Residential carbon emission evolutions in urban-rural divided China: An end-use and behavior analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 16, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Milosavljević, Dragana D. & Pavlović, Tomislav M. & Piršl, Danica S., 2015. "Performance analysis of A grid-connected solar PV plant in Niš, republic of Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 423-435.
- Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Laínez-Aguirre, José Miguel & Arranz-Piera, Pol & Velo, Enrique & Puigjaner, Luis, 2012. "Design of regional and sustainable bio-based networks for electricity generation using a multi-objective MILP approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95.
- Abejon Aparicio, Noe & Lai, Cynthia & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine, 2012. "“DOSSA”, highway to energy self-sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 217-224.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewables Regional energy clustering Biomass supply chain Regional Energy Cascade Analysis Resource planning Carbon footprint minimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:2:p:545-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.