Comparative LCA of methanol-fuelled SOFCs as auxiliary power systems on-board ships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Lutz & Tsatsaronis, George & Buchgeister, Jens & Schebek, Liselotte, 2009. "Exergoenvironmental analysis for evaluation of the environmental impact of energy conversion systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-89.
- Hua, Jian & Wu, Yi-Hsuan & Jin, Pang-Fu, 2008. "Prospects for renewable energy for seaborne transportation—Taiwan example," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1056-1063.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez, Sergio Yesid & Hotza, Dachamir, 2016. "Current developments in reversible solid oxide fuel cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 155-174.
- Nease, Jake & Adams, Thomas A., 2015. "Comparative life cycle analyses of bulk-scale coal-fueled solid oxide fuel cell power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 161-175.
- Prabu, V. & Jayanti, S., 2012. "Underground coal-air gasification based solid oxide fuel cell system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 406-414.
- Ling-Chin, Janie & Roskilly, Anthony P., 2016. "Investigating the implications of a new-build hybrid power system for Roll-on/Roll-off cargo ships from a sustainability perspective – A life cycle assessment case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 416-434.
- Huang, Yanjun & Khajepour, Amir & Wang, Hong, 2016. "A predictive power management controller for service vehicle anti-idling systems without a priori information," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 548-557.
- Hong, Wen-Tang & Yen, Tzu-Hsiang & Chung, Tsang-Dong & Huang, Cheng-Nan & Chen, Bao-Dong, 2011. "Efficiency analyses of ethanol-fueled solid oxide fuel cell power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3990-3998.
- Díaz-de-Baldasano, Maria C. & Mateos, Francisco J. & Núñez-Rivas, Luis R. & Leo, Teresa J., 2014. "Conceptual design of offshore platform supply vessel based on hybrid diesel generator-fuel cell power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 91-100.
- Casas-Ledon, Yannay & Arteaga-Perez, Luis E. & Dewulf, Jo & Morales, Mayra C. & Rosa, Elena & Peralta-Suáreza, Luis M. & Van Langenhove, Herman, 2014. "Health external costs associated to the integration of solid oxide fuel cell in a sugar–ethanol factory," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1283-1292.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:1198-1214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Komatsu, Y. & Brus, G. & Kimijima, S. & Szmyd, J.S., 2014. "The effect of overpotentials on the transient response of the 300W SOFC cell stack voltage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 352-359.
- Lee, Young Duk & Ahn, Kook Young & Morosuk, Tatiana & Tsatsaronis, George, 2015. "Environmental impact assessment of a solid-oxide fuel-cell-based combined-heat-and-power-generation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 455-466.
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:585-602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin, 2014. "Global warming impact assessment of a crop residue gasification project—A dynamic LCA perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 269-279.
- Sorce, A. & Greco, A. & Magistri, L. & Costamagna, P., 2014. "FDI oriented modeling of an experimental SOFC system, model validation and simulation of faulty states," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 894-908.
- Nagashima, Shin & Uchiyama, Yohji & Okajima, Keiichi, 2017. "Hybrid input–output table method for socioeconomic and environmental assessment of a wind power generation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1067-1075.
- Yan, Min & Zeng, Min & Chen, Qiuyang & Wang, Qiuwang, 2012. "Numerical study on carbon deposition of SOFC with unsteady state variation of porosity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 754-762.
More about this item
KeywordsLife Cycle Assessment Fuel cell SOFC Methanol Bio-methanol Maritime;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:5:p:1670-1678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .