Biofuels and the Greater Mekong Subregion: Assessing the impact on prices, production and trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srirangan, Kajan & Akawi, Lamees & Moo-Young, Murray & Chou, C. Perry, 2012. "Towards sustainable production of clean energy carriers from biomass resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 172-186.
- U. Martin Persson, 2015. "The impact of biofuel demand on agricultural commodity prices: a systematic review," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(5), pages 410-428, September.
- Wise, Marshall & Dooley, James & Luckow, Patrick & Calvin, Katherine & Kyle, Page, 2014. "Agriculture, land use, energy and carbon emission impacts of global biofuel mandates to mid-century," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 763-773.
- Maung, Thein A. & Gustafson, Cole R. & Saxowsky, David M. & Nowatzki, John & Miljkovic, Tatjana & Ripplinger, David, 2013. "The logistics of supplying single vs. multi-crop cellulosic feedstocks to a biorefinery in southeast North Dakota," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 229-238.
- Kao, Chien-Ya & Chiu, Sheng-Yi & Huang, Tzu-Ting & Dai, Le & Hsu, Ling-Kang & Lin, Chih-Sheng, 2012. "Ability of a mutant strain of the microalga Chlorella sp. to capture carbon dioxide for biogas upgrading," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 176-183.
- Grant J. Allan, 2015.
"The Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuels: A Review of Multisectoral Modelling Techniques and Evaluation of Applications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 615-643, April.
- Grant Allan, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," Working Papers 11-30, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Allan, Grant, 2012. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Allan, Grant, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-74, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Demirbas, Ayhan, 2011. "Biodiesel from oilgae, biofixation of carbon dioxide by microalgae: A solution to pollution problems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3541-3547.
- Doumax, Virginie & Philip, Jean-Marc & Sarasa, Cristina, 2014.
"Biofuels, tax policies and oil prices in France: Insights from a dynamic CGE model,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 603-614.
- Virginie Doumax-Tagliavini & Jean-Marc Philip & Cristina Sarasa, 2013. "Biofuels, Tax Policies and Oil Prices in France: Insights from a Dynamic CGE Model," EcoMod2013 6245, EcoMod.
- Oladosu, Gbadebo, 2012. "Estimates of the global indirect energy-use emission impacts of USA biofuel policy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 85-96.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:430-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Tariq & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun, 2013. "Impact assessment of global and national biofuels developments on agriculture in Pakistan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 466-474.
- Kumar, S. & Shrestha, Pujan & Abdul Salam, P., 2013. "A review of biofuel policies in the major biofuel producing countries of ASEAN: Production, targets, policy drivers and impacts," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 822-836.
- Ko, Chun-Han & Chaiprapat, Sumate & Kim, Lee-Hyung & Hadi, Pejman & Hsu, Shu-Chien & Leu, Shao-Yuan, 2017. "Carbon sequestration potential via energy harvesting from agricultural biomass residues in Mekong River basin, Southeast Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1051-1062.
- Xiao, Hongbo & Wang, Jimin & Oxley, Les & Ma, Hengyun, 2012. "The evolution of hog production and potential sources for future growth in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 366-377.
- Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Yuhua & Zhang, Yahui & Zhang, Yanli, 2010. "Bioethanol development in China and the potential impacts on its agricultural economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-83, January.
- Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Msangi, Siwa & Rozelle, Scott & Weersink, Alfons, 2012. "Global biofuel production and poverty in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 246-255.
- Demirbas, M. Fatih, 2011. "Biofuels from algae for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3473-3480.
- Demirbas, Ayhan, 2011. "Competitive liquid biofuels from biomass," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Qiu, Huanguang & Sun, Laixiang & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "Liquid biofuels in China: Current status, government policies, and future opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3095-3104.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuel GMS Impacts Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:supplement1:p:s37-s46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.