Generalized irreversible heat-engine experiencing a complex heat-transfer law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih, 2004. "Maximum-profit performance for generalized irreversible Carnot-engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 15-25, September.
- Zhou, Shengbing & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih, 2005. "Optimal performance of a generalized irreversible Carnot-engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(4), pages 376-387, August.
- Wu, Chih & Kiang, Robert L., 1992. "Finite-time thermodynamic analysis of a Carnot engine with internal irreversibility," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1173-1178.
- Chen, Lingen & Zhou, Jianping & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih, 2004. "Ecological optimization for generalized irreversible Carnot engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Göktun, S. & Özkaynak, S. & Yavuz, H., 1993. "Design parameters of a radiative heat engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 651-655.
- Chen, Lingen & Zhu, Xiaoqin & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih, 2006. "Effect of mixed heat-resistances on the optimal configuration and performance of a heat-engine cycle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 537-544, June.
- Chen, Lingen & Zhu, Xiaoqin & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih, 2006. "Exergy-based ecological optimization of linear phenomenological heat-transfer law irreversible Carnot-engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 573-582, June.
- Chen, Lingen & Zhang, Wanli & Sun, Fengrui, 2007. "Power, efficiency, entropy-generation rate and ecological optimization for a class of generalized irreversible universal heat-engine cycles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(5), pages 512-525, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFinite-time thermodynamics Entropy-generation minimization Irreversible Carnot heat-engine Optimal performance Heat-transfer law;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:85:y:2008:i:1:p:52-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.