A database for modeling energy use in the non-domestic building stock of England and Wales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helena Titheridge & Godfrey Boyle & Paul Fleming, 1996. "Development and Validation of a Computer Model for Assessing Energy Demand and Supply Patterns in the Urban Environment," Energy & Environment, , vol. 7(1), pages 29-40, February.
- Mortimer, N. D. & Ashley, A. & Elsayed, M. & Kelly, M. D. & Rix, J. H. R., 1999. "Developing a database of energy use in the UK non-domestic building stock," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 451-468, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus & Müller, Andreas & Steinbach, Jan, 2013. "Renewable heating: Perspectives and the impact of policy instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 44-58.
- Kiluk, Sebastian, 2012. "Algorithmic acquisition of diagnostic patterns in district heating billing system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 146-155.
- Kiluk, S., 2014. "Dynamic classification system in large-scale supervision of energy efficiency in buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-domestic buildings Energy efficiency Building design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:66:y:2000:i:4:p:277-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.