Multi-objective home appliance scheduling with implicit and interactive user satisfaction modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahzad, Sally & Brennan, John & Theodossopoulos, Dimitris & Hughes, Ben & Calautit, John Kaiser, 2017. "Energy and comfort in contemporary open plan and traditional personal offices," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1542-1555.
- Campillo, Javier & Dahlquist, Erik & Wallin, Fredrik & Vassileva, Iana, 2016. "Is real-time electricity pricing suitable for residential users without demand-side management?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 310-325.
- Yang, Liu & Yan, Haiyan & Lam, Joseph C., 2014. "Thermal comfort and building energy consumption implications – A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 164-173.
- Karmellos, M. & Kiprakis, A. & Mavrotas, G., 2015. "A multi-objective approach for optimal prioritization of energy efficiency measures in buildings: Model, software and case studies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 131-150.
- Gonçalves, Ivo & Gomes, Álvaro & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2019. "Optimizing the management of smart home energy resources under different power cost scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 351-363.
- Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Ayodele, T.R. & Akinola, O.A., 2017. "User satisfaction-induced demand side load management in residential buildings with user budget constraint," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 352-366.
- Nan, Sibo & Zhou, Ming & Li, Gengyin, 2018. "Optimal residential community demand response scheduling in smart grid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 1280-1289.
- Soares, Ana & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Oliveira, Carlos & Gomes, Álvaro, 2014. "A multi-objective genetic approach to domestic load scheduling in an energy management system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 144-152.
- Zhou, Yang & Shi, Zhixiong & Shi, Zhengyu & Gao, Qing & Wu, Libo, 2019. "Disaggregating power consumption of commercial buildings based on the finite mixture model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 243(C), pages 35-46.
- Kim, Jimin & Hong, Taehoon & Jeong, Jaemin & Koo, Choongwan & Jeong, Kwangbok, 2016. "An optimization model for selecting the optimal green systems by considering the thermal comfort and energy consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 682-695.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-objective scheduling; Home appliance scheduling; Electricity cost minimization; Implicit user satisfaction estimation; Interactive scheduling; Energy disaggregation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:267:y:2020:i:c:s0306261920302026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.