EDeSSOpt – Energy Demand and Supply Simultaneous Optimization for cost-optimized design: Application to a multi-family building
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Stasio, Claudio & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter, 2016. "Multi-stage and multi-objective optimization for energy retrofitting a developed hospital reference building: A new approach to assess cost-optimality," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 37-68.
- Wu, Chenyu & Gu, Wei & Xu, Yinliang & Jiang, Ping & Lu, Shuai & Zhao, Bo, 2018. "Bi-level optimization model for integrated energy system considering the thermal comfort of heat customers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 232(C), pages 607-616.
- Wei, Xiupeng & Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Mingyang & Tang, Fan & Zeng, Yaohui, 2015. "Multi-objective optimization of the HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system performance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 294-306.
- Kazas, Georgios & Fabrizio, Enrico & Perino, Marco, 2017. "Energy demand profile generation with detailed time resolution at an urban district scale: A reference building approach and case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 243-262.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2015.
"Energy Poverty in Italy,"
Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 27-76.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2014. "Energy poverty in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chantrelle, Fanny Pernodet & Lahmidi, Hicham & Keilholz, Werner & Mankibi, Mohamed El & Michel, Pierre, 2011. "Development of a multicriteria tool for optimizing the renovation of buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1386-1394, April.
- Alimohammadisagvand, Behrang & Jokisalo, Juha & Kilpeläinen, Simo & Ali, Mubbashir & Sirén, Kai, 2016. "Cost-optimal thermal energy storage system for a residential building with heat pump heating and demand response control," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 275-287.
- Chen, J.F. & Zhang, L. & Dai, Y.J., 2018. "Performance analysis and multi-objective optimization of a hybrid photovoltaic/thermal collector for domestic hot water application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 500-516.
- Cui, Borui & Gao, Dian-ce & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Shengwei, 2017. "Model-based optimal design of active cool thermal energy storage for maximal life-cycle cost saving from demand management in commercial buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C), pages 382-396.
- Nguyen, Anh-Tuan & Reiter, Sigrid & Rigo, Philippe, 2014. "A review on simulation-based optimization methods applied to building performance analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1043-1058.
- Niemelä, Tuomo & Kosonen, Risto & Jokisalo, Juha, 2016. "Cost-optimal energy performance renovation measures of educational buildings in cold climate," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1005-1020.
- Maria Ferrara & Valentina Monetti & Enrico Fabrizio, 2018. "Cost-Optimal Analysis for Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Design and Optimization: A Critical Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-32, June.
- Chen, Xi & Yang, Hongxing, 2017. "A multi-stage optimization of passively designed high-rise residential buildings in multiple building operation scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 541-557.
- Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon & Kim, Jimin & Kim, Hyunjoong, 2015. "An integrated multi-objective optimization model for establishing the low-carbon scenario 2020 to achieve the national carbon emissions reduction target for residential buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 410-425.
- Xia, Lei & Ma, Zhenjun & Kokogiannakis, Georgios & Wang, Zhihua & Wang, Shugang, 2018. "A model-based design optimization strategy for ground source heat pump systems with integrated photovoltaic thermal collectors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 178-190.
- Ascione, Fabrizio & D'Agostino, Diana & Marino, Concetta & Minichiello, Francesco, 2016. "Earth-to-air heat exchanger for NZEB in Mediterranean climate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 553-563.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Napolitano, Davide Ferdinando, 2019. "Retrofit of villas on Mediterranean coastlines: Pareto optimization with a view to energy-efficiency and cost-effectiveness," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(C).
- Bilardo, Matteo & Ferrara, Maria & Fabrizio, Enrico, 2020. "Performance assessment and optimization of a solar cooling system to satisfy renewable energy ratio (RER) requirements in multi-family buildings," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 990-1008.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation-based optimization; Integrated optimization; Social housing; EPBD second recast 2018; Global cost; Nearly zero energy buildings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:236:y:2019:i:c:p:1231-1248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.