Reliability assessment of distribution system with the integration of renewable distributed generation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbasi, Ali Reza & Seifi, Ali Reza, 2015. "Considering cost and reliability in electrical and thermal distribution networks reinforcement planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 25-35.
- Arifujjaman, Md, 2015. "A comprehensive power loss, efficiency, reliability and cost calculation of a 1 MW/500 kWh battery based energy storage system for frequency regulation application," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 158-169.
- Zhou, Zhibin & Benbouzid, Mohamed & Frédéric Charpentier, Jean & Scuiller, Franck & Tang, Tianhao, 2013. "A review of energy storage technologies for marine current energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 390-400.
- Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C. & Ramachandaramurthy, V.K., 2015. "A review of key power system stability challenges for large-scale PV integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1423-1436.
- Saboori, Hedayat & Hemmati, Reza & Jirdehi, Mehdi Ahmadi, 2015. "Reliability improvement in radial electrical distribution network by optimal planning of energy storage systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 2299-2312.
- Fathima, A. Hina & Palanisamy, K., 2015. "Optimization in microgrids with hybrid energy systems – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 431-446.
- Rocchetta, R. & Li, Y.F. & Zio, E., 2015. "Risk assessment and risk-cost optimization of distributed power generation systems considering extreme weather conditions," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 47-61.
- Radhakrishnan, Bharat Menon & Srinivasan, Dipti, 2016. "A multi-agent based distributed energy management scheme for smart grid applications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 192-204.
- Sreedharan, P. & Farbes, J. & Cutter, E. & Woo, C.K. & Wang, J., 2016. "Microgrid and renewable generation integration: University of California, San Diego," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 709-720.
- Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Ayodele, T.R. & Akinola, O.A., 2016. "Optimal allocation and sizing of PV/Wind/Split-diesel/Battery hybrid energy system for minimizing life cycle cost, carbon emission and dump energy of remote residential building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 153-171.
- Locatelli, Giorgio & Palerma, Emanuele & Mancini, Mauro, 2015. "Assessing the economics of large Energy Storage Plants with an optimisation methodology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 15-28.
- Bhandari, Binayak & Lee, Kyung-Tae & Lee, Caroline Sunyong & Song, Chul-Ki & Maskey, Ramesh K. & Ahn, Sung-Hoon, 2014. "A novel off-grid hybrid power system comprised of solar photovoltaic, wind, and hydro energy sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 236-242.
- Zhang, Peng & Li, Wenyuan & Li, Sherwin & Wang, Yang & Xiao, Weidong, 2013. "Reliability assessment of photovoltaic power systems: Review of current status and future perspectives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 822-833.
- Li, Chong & Ge, Xinfeng & Zheng, Yuan & Xu, Chang & Ren, Yan & Song, Chenguang & Yang, Chunxia, 2013. "Techno-economic feasibility study of autonomous hybrid wind/PV/battery power system for a household in Urumqi, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 263-272.
- Crespo Del Granado, Pedro & Pang, Zhan & Wallace, Stein W., 2016. "Synergy of smart grids and hybrid distributed generation on the value of energy storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 476-488.
- Hossain, M.S. & Madlool, N.A. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Pandey, A.K. & Khan, Abdul Faheem, 2016. "Role of smart grid in renewable energy: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1168-1184.
- Ahadi, Amir & Kang, Sang-Kyun & Lee, Jang-Ho, 2016. "A novel approach for optimal combinations of wind, PV, and energy storage system in diesel-free isolated communities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 101-115.
- Kabir, M.N. & Mishra, Y. & Ledwich, G. & Xu, Z. & Bansal, R.C., 2014. "Improving voltage profile of residential distribution systems using rooftop PVs and Battery Energy Storage systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 290-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Lizi & Gu, Wei & Zhang, Xiao-Ping & Cao, Ge & Wang, Weijun & Zhu, Gang & You, Dingjun & Wu, Zhi, 2018. "Optimal siting and sizing of distributed generation in distribution systems with PV solar farm utilized as STATCOM (PV-STATCOM)," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 1092-1100.
- Das, Barun K. & Hoque, Najmul & Mandal, Soumya & Pal, Tapas Kumar & Raihan, Md Abu, 2017. "A techno-economic feasibility of a stand-alone hybrid power generation for remote area application in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 775-788.
- Escalera, Alberto & Hayes, Barry & Prodanović, Milan, 2018. "A survey of reliability assessment techniques for modern distribution networks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 344-357.
- Mi, Yang & Chen, Xin & Ji, Hongpeng & Ji, Liang & Fu, Yang & Wang, Chengshan & Wang, Jianhui, 2019. "The coordinated control strategy for isolated DC microgrid based on adaptive storage adjustment without communication," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 252(C), pages 1-1.
- Zhang, Xinjing & Chen, Haisheng & Xu, Yujie & Li, Wen & He, Fengjuan & Guo, Huan & Huang, Ye, 2017. "Distributed generation with energy storage systems: A case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1251-1263.
- Das, Barun K. & Al-Abdeli, Yasir M. & Kothapalli, Ganesh, 2017. "Optimisation of stand-alone hybrid energy systems supplemented by combustion-based prime movers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 18-33.
- Adefarati, T. & Bansal, R.C., 2017. "Reliability and economic assessment of a microgrid power system with the integration of renewable energy resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 911-933.
- Das, Barun K. & Zaman, Forhad, 2019. "Performance analysis of a PV/Diesel hybrid system for a remote area in Bangladesh: Effects of dispatch strategies, batteries, and generator selection," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 263-276.
- Alturki, Mansoor & Khodaei, Amin & Paaso, Aleksi & Bahramirad, Shay, 2018. "Optimization-based distribution grid hosting capacity calculations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 350-360.
- Ghasemi, Mostafa & Dashti, Reza, 2018. "Designing a decision model to assess the reward and penalty scheme of electric distribution companies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 329-336.
- Postnikov, Ivan & Stennikov, Valery & Mednikova, Ekaterina & Penkovskii, Andrey, 2018. "Methodology for optimization of component reliability of heat supply systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 227(C), pages 365-374.
- Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Raza, Muhammad & Sumper, Andreas & Díaz-González, Francisco & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel, 2019. "Integral approach to energy planning and electric grid assessment in a renewable energy technology integration for a 50/50 target applied to a small island," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 524-543.
- Chen, J.J. & Zhuang, Y.B. & Li, Y.Z. & Wang, P. & Zhao, Y.L. & Zhang, C.S., 2017. "Risk-aware short term hydro-wind-thermal scheduling using a probability interval optimization model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 534-554.
- Adefarati, T. & Bansal, R.C., 2019. "Reliability, economic and environmental analysis of a microgrid system in the presence of renewable energy resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 1089-1114.
- Lucas Cuadra & Miguel Del Pino & José Carlos Nieto-Borge & Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, 2017. "Optimizing the Structure of Distribution Smart Grids with Renewable Generation against Abnormal Conditions: A Complex Networks Approach with Evolutionary Algorithms," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-31, July.
- Fuentes-Cortés, Luis Fabián & Flores-Tlacuahuac, Antonio, 2018. "Integration of distributed generation technologies on sustainable buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 224(C), pages 582-601.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed generation; Distribution system; Hybrid system; Photovoltaic system; Reliability assessment; Energy storage system; Wind turbine generator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p1:p:158-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.