Performance analysis of a novel coaxial power-split hybrid powertrain using a CNG engine and supercapacitors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, H.G. & Han, X.J. & Yao, B.F. & Li, G.X., 2013. "Study on the effect of engine operation parameters on cyclic combustion variations and correlation coefficient between the pressure-related parameters of a CNG engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 992-1002.
- Cipek, Mihael & Pavković, Danijel & Petrić, Joško, 2013. "A control-oriented simulation model of a power-split hybrid electric vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 121-133.
- Liu, Jie & Yang, Fuyuan & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao & Hao, Shougang, 2013. "Effects of pilot fuel quantity on the emissions characteristics of a CNG/diesel dual fuel engine with optimized pilot injection timing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 201-206.
- Bielaczyc, Piotr & Woodburn, Joseph & Szczotka, Andrzej, 2014. "An assessment of regulated emissions and CO2 emissions from a European light-duty CNG-fueled vehicle in the context of Euro 6 emissions regulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 134-141.
- Donateo, Teresa & Tornese, Federica & Laforgia, Domenico, 2013. "Computer-aided conversion of an engine from diesel to methane," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 8-23.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 118-126.
- Alamir, M. & Rahmani, M.A. & Gualino, D., 2014. "Constrained control framework for a stand-alone hybrid (Stirling engine)/supercapacitor power generation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 192-206.
- Imran, S. & Emberson, D.R. & Diez, A. & Wen, D.S. & Crookes, R.J. & Korakianitis, T., 2014. "Natural gas fueled compression ignition engine performance and emissions maps with diesel and RME pilot fuels," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 354-365.
- Koohi-Kamali, Sam & Tyagi, V.V. & Rahim, N.A. & Panwar, N.L. & Mokhlis, H., 2013. "Emergence of energy storage technologies as the solution for reliable operation of smart power systems: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 135-165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Enhua & Yu, Zhibin & Zhang, Hongguang & Yang, Fubin, 2017. "A regenerative supercritical-subcritical dual-loop organic Rankine cycle system for energy recovery from the waste heat of internal combustion engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 574-590.
- Zhuang, Weichao & Zhang, Xiaowu & Li, Daofei & Wang, Liangmo & Yin, Guodong, 2017. "Mode shift map design and integrated energy management control of a multi-mode hybrid electric vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 476-488.
- Feroldi, Diego & Carignano, Mauro, 2016. "Sizing for fuel cell/supercapacitor hybrid vehicles based on stochastic driving cycles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 645-658.
- Zhu, Wenhua H. & Tatarchuk, Bruce J., 2016. "Characterization of asymmetric ultracapacitors as hybrid pulse power devices for efficient energy storage and power delivery applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 460-468.
- Weiwei Yang & Jiejunyi Liang & Jue Yang & Nong Zhang, 2018. "Investigation of a Novel Coaxial Power-Split Hybrid Powertrain for Mining Trucks," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Cai, Y. & Ouyang, M.G. & Yang, F., 2017. "Impact of power split configurations on fuel consumption and battery degradation in plug-in hybrid electric city buses," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 257-269.
- Kun Huang & Changle Xiang & Yue Ma & Weida Wang & Reza Langari, 2017. "Mode Shift Control for a Hybrid Heavy-Duty Vehicle with Power-Split Transmission," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Li, Wei & Jia, Zhijie & Zhang, Hongzhi, 2017. "The impact of electric vehicles and CCS in the context of emission trading scheme in China: A CGE-based analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 800-816.
- Di Guo & Changqing Du & Fuwu Yan, 2016. "Drivability-Related Discrete-Time Model Predictive Control of Mode Transition in Pre-Transmission Parallel Hybrid Powertrains," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-31, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid electric powertrain; Coaxial power-split; Supercapacitors; CNG engine; Performance analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:157:y:2015:i:c:p:595-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.